Thread: Request: A mod to make public order always happiness to 100%

Default Request: A mod to make public order always happiness to 100%

I don't know anything about making mods, but I can't seem to fight around the distance to capitol problem in the game. I have downloaded building and faction leader mods, but it's still becoming a problem. Is there or will anyone create a mod that either makes the public order always happy, or get rid of the public order functionality itself?

Default Re: Request: A mod to make public order always happiness to 100%

If you are playing vanilla rome - just paste the file i have attached in your Rome Total War/Data folder. But better backup the vanilla file first. I have added 25% happiness bonus in the core building. It it's not enough for your game, i may add more. But you see, the public order is never going to be stable cuz it depends on many things. And don't expect to defeat a settlement and have a good order. And if you play some of the barbarian factions... well it's impossible to keep the order.

Remember - i can guaranty that this file will work on non-moded vanilla. So BACKUP!

Thanks, I'll try it out! And I'm just playing as the Brutii, I'm playing on very hard, so everytime I have to deal with Rebellion in my Egyptian cities, I get more and more frustrated. I usually like challenging parts in a game, but that's just annoying.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

This is more text editing than a mod I think? Any distance to capital is a pain,as are culture penalties,but they are workable. Have you manually changed your 'capital' in game? And if you have enough money,destroy what buildings you don't need to reduce the culture penalties,which will add to distance to capital problems. You also need to garrison the outer towns more. In vanilla fast growth towns,ie with grain are the worst,be very careful,I had to mass produce peasants to reduce population and send them elsewhere.