Thread: Questions Questions Questions

Default Questions Questions Questions

EMPIRE TOTAL WAR

When playing a faction that has an Absolute Monarchy, say Prussia, Austria or France. How do you reform it
    into a Constitutional Monarchy?

All I seem to get when attempting to change my style of government is a Revolution that overthrows the Absolute monarchy and replaces it with a Republic.... all I want is a constitutional monarchy along the lines of Great Britain.

Default Re: Questions Questions Questions

offend your upper class by high taxes

Libertus

once you have a republic, incite an uprising of the nobility. in an attempt to restore the monarchy, they will spawn an army you can side with, just like the first people's revolution, which you can use to take your capital. once you have done so, you will have a constitutional monarchy.
    "The Bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding Bureaucracy" - Oscar Wilde

We are anonymous. We do not forgive. We do not forget. United as one, divided by zero. Expect us.
    www.whatis-theplan.org

Thanks Draeger - I'll keep that in mind.

Libertus

no prob ^_^
    "The Bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding Bureaucracy" - Oscar Wilde

We are anonymous. We do not forgive. We do not forget. United as one, divided by zero. Expect us.
    www.whatis-theplan.org

yeah draeger had it pretty much right. from an AM, you have to get your lower class to revolt. then you get a republic. then get your upper class (which is actually the middle class) to revolt. this will give you a CM.

you cant get a CM from an AM without two revolutions, because you need the middle class to revolt. However, an AM only has the lower class and the nobility. therefore, you need to convert to a republic (middle class and lower class) and then to a CM.