Thread: [REQUEST] Complete removal of Realm Divide.

Thoragoros's Avatar Citizen

Default [REQUEST] Complete removal of Realm Divide.

I am now sick of Realm Divide. I really just want the chance to play a round without that sickening event chiming in and ruining the mid-game and late game phase.

I understand that there is already a Mod that drastically changes Realm Divide, but Realm Divide still happens basically the same as always with that mod, at least in my experience.

So, is it possible? Complete Removal of Realm Divide?
    Founder of The Great War - A WWI Mod, Creator of Thorized - Napoleon: Total Combat

Where Gods Walk Among Men
    The Line of Thor
    Patron of: Bethencourt, Hip63, m_1512

Under the Patronage of Captain Blackadder, Member of the Legion of Rahl.

Default Re: [REQUEST] Complete removal of Realm Divide.

Hey

Try to make that mod a mod file not a movie file with PFM and add something on the start of the diplomacy_attitudes in the mod file for example: my_diplomacy_attitudes.

it should look like this My_mod.pack > diplomacy_attitudes > my_diplomacy_attitudes

and add a user scrip and there you go.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by Thoragoros View Post
    I am now sick of Realm Divide. I really just want the chance to play a round without that sickening event chiming in and ruining the mid-game and late game phase.

I understand that there is already a Mod that drastically changes Realm Divide, but Realm Divide still happens basically the same as always with that mod, at least in my experience.

So, is it possible? Complete Removal of Realm Divide?
    Hello Sir,

I was working on this matter but i am not sure if its possible to remove RD completely. Effect can be lowered or even killed but not the RD itself. You can check my Diplomacy mods where i made changes to this issue.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Quote Originally Posted by v_V-_CaNgRy_-V_v View Post
    Hey

Try to make that mod a mod file not a movie file with PFM and add something on the start of the diplomacy_attitudes in the mod file for example: my_diplomacy_attitudes.

it should look like this My_mod.pack > diplomacy_attitudes > my_diplomacy_attitudes

and add a user scrip and there you go.
    Darth Vader did that for DM and it caused a bug where factions gang up on you even though the diplomacy didn't change.
    Here's my solution: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=465857
    Made it just for you

A little explanation: Radious you're right, the ream divide effects seem deep rooted, but you only have to make sure the game doesn't think it's time to trigger RD, then none of it happens. Now I haven't tested it myself but I have *lowered* the threshold before and the value works for a fact(I can make myself get RD after taking one province). So now I raised the threshold to an impossible number and it should never happen.
    Last edited by Gallus Domesticus; July 10, 2011 at 03:33 AM.
    Rather I do not finish than to finish something imperfect.

GallusMods:
    -Import Matchlocks From Trade Nodes: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=462376
    -Faction Units Recruitable At Castles: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=463489
    -Oda-Tokugawa Alliance:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=456383
    -trying out UAI mod for goodies. GallusMod Proper coming up!