Thread: Articles and Downloads

As we now have an articles and downloads section, I would encourage everyone to submit articles and downloads to the site to help it grow.

We would appreciate some mods and and modding guides for medieval total war from the talented modders out there in the total war community. So get submitting, and keep visiting! : )

Well I am a bit sad , by the dictatorship of some organisations whom dont allow to download DB...

Are we allowed to download RTW files or is that forbitten too?

a large number of articles, as written by morble, and myself among others, as well as those orginially on the sites main page are available on the total war library site.

Total War Library

Maybe we can transfer those articles to TWC, eh BP?

they originally camer from TWC, the posts were clogging up the stratgey forum ,so me and morble moved them to a freewebs site i designed. then i got a prroached by the strategy informer group, who offered me an amazing amount of website space for free so long as i updated my site. as freewebs was bassically useless fro a large expanding site, i moved

as of now, it does have articles from outside sources, though morble's guides still form the bulk of its content. the site is still officially a TWC affiliate from my end, whether its still affiliated with the new staff here remains to be seen, it was set up when i was forum manager admin here at TWC.

Well I don't see why not, unless there are some more copyright friggin issues to handle :p

i'd be happy to, but you'd be better of linking your site with
    http://rometw.strategyinformer.com/

the admin of that site is called Rameses

smoke's Avatar Positively positive

Yeah sure, i would like to try a hand at writing some articles once RTW is out.

As a freelance journalist i can always use the exercise :

*smokin*
    CAVE CANEM

"CA forced me to buy RTW2. CA made my buy all DLC's. Even the free ones. CA made me push the button."

XL-HeavyD

Hai Guys.,

First thing first I realy love this game, but a friend of mine told me of the Realism Mod 2.2 and so I would
    realy like to download this file.
    So I became a member of this side but still now I may not download this mod ?????
    When is it ok to download something from this webisee ?

Greetings.,
    HeavyD

Valus's Avatar Natura, artis magistra

This beleongs in the workshop section, go there and see if you can download the mod.
    Under the patronage of Søren
    The proud liege of Mimirswell, Proximus, Rhah, Phaedo and EmperorJulian

Former Moderator and Senatorii
    Member of the House of Caesars

Proximus's Avatar Nothing To No One

Originally posted by XL-HeavyD@Oct 24 2004, 03:42 PM
    Hai Guys.,

First thing first I realy love this game, but a friend of mine told me of the Realism Mod 2.2 and so I would
    realy like to download this file.
    So I became a member of this side but still now I may not download this mod ?????
    When is it ok to download something from this webisee ?

Greetings.,
    HeavyD
    I don't understand, why can't you dl the mod?
    All members are able to dl from here (they should be anyway).

Under the Honoured Patronage of Quintus Maximus Adopted by Valus
    Bestows Patronage upon NobleNick

The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved.