Thread: Where do I find RON?

Default Where do I find RON?

Okay, so I've been really looking forward to putting this mod on now that I've installed Empire on my new computer. But I can't find the pack anywhere. Am I blind, just missing something, or plain stupid?

I know it's not being developed anymore, but obviously people still have copies of it because people are still asking questions. I know I could just do the Flags, but I was really looking forward to those awesome skins.

Laetus

Default Re: Where do I find RON?

Cant find this damn mod anywhere anyone know where i can find it ?

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Tried here? You need to look at the stickies at the top of the forum.

Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/11/09 - Poland retexture update)

Laetus

Thanks Tango I found it in the end allthough the all in one download didnt work for me had to do it one by one.

I have been searching everywhere also for Brigadier Grahams faction specific music and period music mod. Does it still exist ? I've been searching all day Found a thread that says something about a copyright problem and removed mod, But I found another one saying that the copy right problem has been sorted but all the dl links are for megaupload and that's down now