Thread: Byzantine Music?

Default Byzantine Music?

I was wondering where you obtained your Byzantine music for 2.3. I found a couple on youtube, but some of them I could not, especially my favorite...
    "You know, Rick, I have many a friend in Casablanca, but somehow, just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust" - Peter Lorre, Casablanca

Default Re: Byzantine Music?

Anyone?
    "You know, Rick, I have many a friend in Casablanca, but somehow, just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust" - Peter Lorre, Casablanca

AHAAA!!! I FOUND IT!! It's called "Akritika" and it's on youtube!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p9B3JqYdqY&amp

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Heh, glad you found it. Apparently no one else knew what it was!

Thanks! Yeah, I did some more research, and the guy who made it is pretty darn obscure. But THANK GOD for Broken Crescent and its wonderfulness!

Laetus

Byzantine music was the church's music and people's music..... That link you found is a 20th century song
    talking about the empire's border guards :Akrites here is how it sounded https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=grkzHIaEJ8M