Thread: Family tree mod

Default Family tree mod

Hello. I was wondering if it would be possible to make a family tree mod. Current family tree looks poor and doesn't show dead members. Is it possible to make a mod in which family tree would be bigger like in the first shogun ? Deceased members included, also some information how they died, what rank they were, when they died etc. I am not able to make such mod that's why I'm asking you guys. Cheers.

Default Re: Family tree mod

I like the idea too. it would make the family more durable, and would'nt oblige you to adopt a general when your daimyo has a brother. The problem is : what to do with the nephew, and cousins? The can't all become generals. And would the mod be be able to arrange marriages between other clans and cousins?
    Seems great and more realistic, but lots of questions would be coming...

also when the clan leader dead and heir take the rule his sisters who is not married yet will disappear is weird should be changed, also there should be arrange marriage other clan princess to your generals instead of retainers and disappear and i see no gain from it.

This has been inactive for far too long, hopefully this at least somewhat revives the thread. I think the idea is great especially I use the unlimited time mod thingy, which would be really awesome in combination. I believe it sucks that once the Daymio dies, everyone except the hire just becomes a brother or completely obsolete, which counts for all the brothers' children.