Thread: Alins animations?

Default Alins animations?

im just wondering if alins animations for EB will work with darth mod after the descr_model_battle editing. it says you can use in other mods but want to make sure and try the animations. thats what darthmod needs in it. an animation pack to make it perfect.
    thnx
    Last edited by viramur; March 18, 2006 at 08:14 PM.

Average British Student

It will work expect you will have to manually edit the descr_model_battle

if anybody is using these packs and has edited the dmb.txt cud u give us a bit of help lol. i kind of broke mine so reinstalled
    i no his works good and want to see the difference between his and signifer ones
    thnx

EDIT: lol not for the modding novices
    Last edited by viramur; March 19, 2006 at 04:51 PM.

Yeah...Someone please help us, I'v been trying this to and I had to re-install too

Average British Student

I will look in to it

plasticfigurine's Avatar Ducenarius

For a lot of the animations, you'll have to edit the models, though. The overhand spearmen animations for example, require the spear to be turned upside down in the model. So unless you can get somebody to edit the models for you, you won't be able to use all of the anims.

damn really wanna try these animations out. sigs are amazin but never tried alins

Quote Originally Posted by viramur
    damn really wanna try these animations out. sigs are amazin but never tried alins
    They are built in SPQR 6.0, so u should have seen them in action by now ;-)
    Under the Patronage of Hadrian

For some reason SPQR mod is very laggy on my pc...but all other RTR, Darth EB works fine... why? I dont know.

SPQR is very laggy tho if its a medium spec pc because of the huge amount of men in a battlefield. thats why i want these formations in this because it plays very smoothly. doesnt matter tho ill try and get them to work now.

The funny thing is that the game lags (spqr) even in a 1 VS 1 unit battle...and I have a high spec computer...but all other mods have never even glitched... thats why I play Darth-mod at the moment..

Ahlerich's Avatar Praeses

just dont implement the animations as a dm standard plz

at least if alins animation means that the barbarian use that silly over head spear fighting animation like in EB. that hurts my eyes more than the vanilla BI colors
    Last edited by Ahlerich; March 21, 2006 at 04:25 PM.

Ahlerich's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by pansarskott
    For some reason SPQR mod is very laggy on my pc...but all other RTR, Darth EB works fine... why? I dont know.
    thats funny coz spqr allways ran way smoother on my machine. i never really tried out the new version with the huge map though

edit:uhh doublepost sry
    Last edited by Ahlerich; March 21, 2006 at 04:24 PM.