Thread: Mount&Blade - Picture of the Month - VI MMXI - (The Submissions)

Default Mount&Blade - Picture of the Month - VI MMXI - (The Submissions)

Welcome Traveler...

To the Mount&Blade Picture of the Month Contest VI

- MMXI -

The Rules

I There will be no editing of screenshots aside from cropping or resizing.

II One submission per member.

III You can post screens from any version of Mount&Blade, including Warband, as well as from any modified version of Mount&Blade.

IIII Titles are allowed, but that's about it!

V Please save your comments for the voting thread which will be opened once the submission window is closed.

*** And finally... This is your chance to gain reputation and *renown* and of course have fun capturing the essence of all that is Mount&Blade! So and let's see what you got! and Good luck to the contestants!

"How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Default Re: Mount&Blade - Picture of the Month - VI MMXI - (The Submissions)

Oh look it's the the fray. I should get in that.

Jakethe_Snake15's Avatar Ordinarius

Well, here's mine entitled "Crusader Lord"
    Crusader Lord (Resized pic to 800x500)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Spader/Alan Shore "Boston Legal"
    I've always been convinced that friends should encourage friends to have their heads examined.

Libertus
    Netherlands, Utrecht, Amersfoort, Vathorst

Screw picture titles, I got HDR.

And I've got HDR too,

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I dont have HDR

Amazing screenshots this time around

Harvesting season

"How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

René Artois's Avatar Dux Limitis

'You're doing it wrong'
    Last edited by René Artois; July 27, 2011 at 04:01 PM.
    Bitter is the wind tonight,
    it stirs up the white-waved sea.
    I do not fear the coursing of the Irish sea
    by the fierce warriors of Lothlind.

On the march:
    Last edited by Black Fox; July 27, 2011 at 03:48 PM.

Knightrider
    Under the Patronage of Leonidas the Lion|Patron of Imperator of Rome - Dewy - Crazyeyesreaper|American and Proud