Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For larger armies: Regiments become 4 battalions submod

Chambers85's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: For larger armies: Regiments become 4 battalions submod

Quote Originally Posted by THE HIGHLANDER View Post
    hi chambers is it this mod ,, mod Alb23UIMod.pack; as it works fine for me, did you add it to your user script,,
    Yup this is the one, managed to get it to work using mod manager, turns out I was having a fail day (copied the wrong files to my data folder ).

Works great now. Thanks Highlander

you are welcome, it works best with 40 units, if your rig can handle it.

There is a fix for the UI not showing additional units! Here are some screens of the mod with additional cards visible: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=454716&page=6

If just someone could implement that fix and in a one neat thread put all necessesary files and instructions how to implement bigger armies mod with UI fix and LME compatibility files...

Miles

I find it hard to navigate the units given only 20 can be in the GUI)
    Check out: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post10065901
    And for pictures showing 40 cards in the GUI: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=454716&page=6

Albtraum23 has come up with a way to get 40 unit cards to show in the GUI. If I understand correctly this is a save game tweak, not a mod. But the results should be outstanding. My project for first thing in the morning.

Opps, missed the post just above, still hopefully I added a bit.

Only thing that is lacking now is increasing the number of armed citizenry units - with this submod you can take whole cities with one unit once again.

Wolves jesteś Polakiem? Poznałem bo zwiększyłeś limit Weteranów do 42 zamiast 12

EnsignElliott's Avatar Libertus

Hi

When I download the WolvesLME2_0 mod.rar file into the Data folder, it does not appear in the Mod manager (I'm using mod manager 1.5). When I look in the Data folder, the file is there but its as a .rar file. Do I need to change it to a .pack file and if so, how does one go about doing that.

Thanks

yes, you will need to 'unrar' the file with a free software such as winrar, etc.

Wolves,
    are you going to make the AUM portion also available for download?

Sorry this took so long, I've just logged in for the first time for months. Here is the AUM mod to go along with my first one. I didn't know how to add this to my first post.

I uploaded a pic along too to show what order I have my mods in, which work perfectly.

Glad everyone enjoys it.

P.S. I was hoping during my absence someone had figured out how to mod the campaign maps in ETW/NTW! But, looks like they haven't yet.

Wolves- has your original file been updated to LME 2.1?

No it has not, I didn't even know there was a 2.1. Depending on what they have changed it may still work as it just mods unit limits and costs.

It doesnt

Hi there Sir,
    I was wondering if you could help me. I am having trouble getting your mod to work. I am working on LME 2.0 so should be fine. I installed exactly the way you said. Downloaded it to the correct area (Steamapps, Napoleon, data) Loaded with Modmanager. The only differance I can find is that it is not listed above the LME files in Modmanager. I have tried editing the user script however to no avail. Everytime I load up Modmanager it is always listed below. I have tried uninstalling LME and reinstalling without the patch to 2.1 so I am still on 2.0 version.
    Once I did this I have used the ESF 1.4.6 (The recommended one) to edit the values. I have changed both values from 20 to 30 and saved the savegame. I have left all other values the same. I then go into the game, load up the save game but nothing has happened. All of the Elite units (92nd etc) are still greyed out and unavailable.
    I have also tried a new campaign and have the same problem.
    Could you possibly assist me in this matter as I have no idea how to get this working, and I would dearly love to. Many thanks Sir.

Just saw your post.
    I use ESF 1.4.5 because I had issues with .6.
    You can change the order of the files in modmanager, click the file name itself, then use the arrow keys to move it up and down.

I use 1.4.5 because I had issues with .6.
    Highlight the name of the mod itself then click the arrows to change the order.

I don't know what was changed in 2.1 that makes my mod not work now. I don't know a lot about modding.

*sorry for the double take, my post didn't show the first time around*

How do I get this to work? Because you click the mod in the launcher and activate it, I thought that's all you need to do. Apparently not? So the Larger armies mod is activated but I can't have more than 20 units in one army, the AI too.

Quote Originally Posted by KamilW View Post
    How do I get this to work? Because you click the mod in the launcher and activate it, I thought that's all you need to do. Apparently not? So the Larger armies mod is activated but I can't have more than 20 units in one army, the AI too.
    As per the opening post in the thread you have to edit a save game to change the number of units. It seems clunky but it works!

There is a link in the opening post to the instructions here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=454565

You may also want to check out the mods for changing the user interface to cater for the extra units.
    May your Gods go with you.

Thanks, it's working. Another question. So when I've edited a save game and I'm playing on this save game now, do I need to overwrite my save game to keep my 40 unit armies? Or can I make other save games and load them the next time I want to continue the campaign? Or do I need to load the same load game (the one that was edited to 40 units) every time?

GaussSoldier's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by KamilW View Post
    Thanks, it's working. Another question. So when I've edited a save game and I'm playing on this save game now, do I need to overwrite my save game to keep my 40 unit armies? Or can I make other save games and load them the next time I want to continue the campaign? Or do I need to load the same load game (the one that was edited to 40 units) every time?
    When you edit the savegame, any save made from that file, overwrite or new, will keep the 40 unit limit.

Aussie-tosser's Avatar Tiro

Does this mod still work with LME 4.02?

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Yes, it is already incuded as an option in LME 4!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast