View Poll Results: What AAR should I do?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spanish

0 0%
  • Dutch

2 33.33%
  • Russian

1 16.67%
  • Polish

1 16.67%
  • Prussian (Nappy)

2 33.33%

Thread: Need help deciding on a new AAR

Jingo Eugene's Avatar Vicarius

Default Need help deciding on a new AAR

I need help. Ever since I shut down my Turks and Austrian AAR (losing the save) I need to make a new one, but I can't decide which of these to go. These are all, but one, Empire. The fifth being Napoleon.

1. Spanish Civil War, basically, detailing the rebellions of the non-Spain European provinces and eventually a civil war.

2. Dutch AAR detailing their fight for independence from Spain and France, essentially holding off the French and Spanish while gaining a foothold in America and India.

3. Russian AAR of me basically (trying to) roflpwn Europe, hopefully being able to take on Dagestan, Georgia, Scandinavia, Poland and the Ottomans.

4. Poland-Lithuania falls, Essentially, me trying to last as long as I can as Poland-Lithuania.

5. A Prussian Napoleon AAR, following the wars of Prussia and her neighbors, and eventually France.
    Jingo Eugene
    "A wise man in times of peace, will prepare for war. Peace is boring, and the wise man has nothing better to do with his time." -Anon

m_1512's Avatar Hear ye, a poetic tale - I fall in love; Love kicks me between the legs; Roll Credits...
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: Need help deciding on a new AAR

Ever since I shut down my Turks and Austrian AAR (losing the save) I need to make a new one
    Happens...

First, see what makes you tick.
    A plot driven AAR, or game driven?
    My AAR:
    Forgotten Tales of Germania

Interested to join the Content staff?
    PM me and we can discuss about finding the right project for you!

Jingo Eugene's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Need help deciding on a new AAR

Definitely plot-driven. Never been a "leet" gamer. (Play on H/M )
    Jingo Eugene
    "A wise man in times of peace, will prepare for war. Peace is boring, and the wise man has nothing better to do with his time." -Anon