Thread: New to this mod

Default New to this mod

Ok so I really want to give this mod a trie(because it looks awsome duh ) So here are my questions:
    -Is this mod balanced,more specific: is the financial system any good,are the units correctly balanced,etc.
    -Are the battles fun?
    -Does this mod crash often?
    -Is every single campaign (the different campaigns witch start at different dates) complete? I mean if every campaign is as balanced/fun/... as the others?

Thanx,I know some guy already posted some questions but i didn't find the answers satisfying enough.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: New to this mod

-This mod has been balanced on historical information, so expect a few factions to be slightly stronger than others, but it is possible to win with any faction. It may also take a while to get use to the high prices of buildings, but it's all good fun. I had some of my best campaigns in this mod.
    -The battles are great! Look at King Musa's AAR for some good examples of the action.
    -No, not really. I have experienced very few crashes and this mod is a lot more stable than it's earlier releases.
    -Every single campaign is different, each with its own factions, goals, regions, etc. There are no "provincial" campaigns, but instead, each one is on a grander scale than vanilla in many ways.

Default Re: New to this mod

Oh I see,thanx mate!