Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Akthross 1.1 version released

Default Re: Akthross 1.1 version released

some damm good news sir

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Durepanya's Avatar Foederatus

Hi everyone, is this a stand-alone? Or I must have the 1.0 instaled before 1.1?

EDIT: Ohhh i'm so stupid....now i read again and understood that 1.1 is not a patch.. my post can be deleted if you wan't sorry
    Last edited by Durepanya; July 19, 2011 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks for the great mod and updates, Eothese! I hope you will continue work on Akthross.

VIP

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Been away for awhile.. was very pleased to see this mod had progressed to 1.1. Downloading now..probably ruining my sleep tonite and for many nights in my future.
    Thnx Eothese can't wait to waste away the hours playing this mod

Quote Originally Posted by Macrath View Post
    Been away for awhile.. was very pleased to see this mod had progressed to 1.1. Downloading now..probably ruining my sleep tonite and for many nights in my future.
    Thnx Eothese can't wait to waste away the hours playing this mod
    Your welcome, am mid campagin myself and I love it too.

I have a question. Which faction has the best pike units or has any heavy infantry with shield wall?

"In a man to man fight the winner is he with one more bullet in his clip."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"Suffer not the Witch to live, nor the Heretic to spread his lies!"

Possibly Ritos and Shodan for the pikes, the Twice Damned have them as well but at a higher tier. Shield wall is just for the Band of the Iron Fist who are merc's and are available to all factions that are part of the Grand Alliance.

Hey there, it seems that I cannot download the files, I think they might be missing.

Nope, they are still there.

Weird, it keeps failing for me as if there was no file at all. Ill try again tomorrow. :p

That is really odd, I registered an account on gamefront and used IE, Firefox, Chrome, each time it says that there is no file.
    Well actually with IE it says ''open'', ''save'', ''save to'' but whatever you pick nothing happens.

I also tried to download something else from gamefront, ended up trying to download some map for ARMA2 and same result: no file. I guess this website is totally fuked up for me.

Both of the links work perfectly fine for me.

Yeah I just got a problem with gamefront, I can't download on their website.

Well if it's any consolation I can hardly use gamefront either since they made a lot of changes to their site, but I assumed it was just me as nobody else was complaining. I only heard of one other complaint and that was from a fellow UK resident. The Akthross mod should be uploaded to the TW site somewhere as it was backed by admin, but I don't know where it is.

It'd probably be in the Mod Vault if you ask them nicely .

Did you consider MODDB?

Eagerly awaiting a re-up or some other new dl links. As a fan of Thera I can't resist trying out Akthross.

The links are working, it's just some people are having trouble with the gamefront website. I will add links on a new site when I'm ready to upload an updated version. Otherwise I am holding off re-uploading unless it becomes absolutely neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    The links are working, it's just some people are having trouble with the gamefront website. I will add links on a new site when I'm ready to upload an updated version. Otherwise I am holding off re-uploading unless it becomes absolutely neccessary.
    Ok, then it seems that Gamefront doesn't want to cooperate with me (after years of happy downloading). It's the third mod this week I can't get from that site, will try those download links later, maybe the problem rectifies itself.

Well, you've my thanks jan_, I just rade your comments, and there is one line:
    will try those download links later, maybe the problem rectifies itself.
    Which made me try again, and that time it worked out.

I was also surprised with that from the start, gamefront being a huge website for mods and one that I also used a lot. I guess the problem was only passenger.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast