Thread: Ethan Jeong

Comes Domesticorum

Default Ethan Jeong

So, remember that dude from ExoGeni in Mass Effect, who was the douche on the Feros colony?

Well, I think Feros was attacked or somehow he was abducted, because on the Collector ship in ME2...

Default Re: Ethan Jeong

Would be interesting if anyone who actually killed him in ME1 were to check this - if he turns up anyway, then it probably just is an oversight by the developers or a random occurence of similarity...

Comes Domesticorum

Actually he's next to some other bodies as well, one of them looked like that annoying daughter you have to find on Feros. The one who know about the thorian.

Never did like that pencil-pushing, bureaucratic jerk. Deserved every shot he got between the eyes in ME1.

Well it could be startling attention to detail or they got lazy with making unique appearances.

Lt.Bradford's Avatar Domesticus

The only problem is Shiala says Feros is doing fine. However, Jeong might have been somewhere else...

Comes Domesticorum

Well there are many possibilities with the Feros colony.

It could have been abandoned and Shiala killed, and one of the other colonists comes up to you.

It could have survived with or without ExoGeni, and it seems to me in either case they would have gotten rid of Jeong. I don't know when I'll be doing the Collector Ship mission again, but I'll check out the other corpses next to him and see if they're also Ferosian.

The Stig's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Also, the game never mentions Feros getting attacked, regardless of what happens in ME1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Aliens
    Yes. The Stig is Jesus.
    People's Republic of Cascadia

The colony could have been attacked by the Collectors somewhere between you meeting one of the colonists/Shiala on the Citadel (and helping them), and the end of the game. With Feros being so small and insignificant in the end, it would probably take quite some time before news of an attack would spread to the rest of Citadel or even just Human space territory. Pretty much the same was happening in ME1, where people were not exactly that interested by the fact that they had lost communication with the colony. They rather put it off as just another colony that had failed by itself or was raided by pirates, Batarians etc.

Lt.Bradford's Avatar Domesticus

I was always under the impression once you hit them at Horizon then Harbinger turned his eyes on removing Shepard from the equation again.

Comes Domesticorum

No because they attack that other colony, Ferris Fields, so they're probably doing numerous things at once.

Adrian's Avatar Campidoctor

Killed him in ME 1 so I don't expect to see him