Thread: How to make enemy units visible at the beggining of a battle?

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Default How to make enemy units visible at the beggining of a battle?

Hi all,

Is there a pack I can remove or a sub mod I can add which turns the units from being constantly comoflauged at the start of the battle?

Thankyou.
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

Default Re: How to make enemy units visible at the beggining of a battle?

I think it maybr a bit more complicated and only a lordz could answer but may I ask why you would want to?

Don't really think it matters why to be perfectly honest.
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

Quote Originally Posted by XxGREAT-BRITAINx View Post
    Don't really think it matters why to be perfectly honest.
    @Great-Britain I believe Tac just had a friendly question on why. If you want questions answered and help on these forums it is always a good idea to have some manners. That being said you can find a mod that eliminated fow on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by bloody bill View Post
    @Great-Britain I believe Tac just had a friendly question on why. If you want questions answered and help on these forums it is always a good idea to have some manners. That being said you can find a mod that eliminated fow on the forums.
    I'm being blunt, not rude. If I were to question what your opinions were and why you had them you to would be somewhat offeneded. And thankyou for the information.
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; February 12, 2012 at 08:20 AM.

I try to help regarding the mod,by asking why, i merely wanted to understand your problem better.No matter i hope you find your answer.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Clearly I've come on to a forum where being overly nice and assuming everybody has the emotional stability of a 14 year old gilr is rife.
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; February 12, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

If you need help with the mod we are here to help. If you want to be a Dick there are plenty of other forums and mods for you.

Conversation ended.

Quote Originally Posted by XxGREAT-BRITAINx View Post
    Clearly I've come on to a forum where being overly nice and assuming everybody has the emotional stability of a 14 year old gilr is rife.
    Now you are insulting 14 year old girls.