Thread: Where?

Default Where?

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8123/romaa.png
    where i can go now?
    im in war only whit the germans and ally of grel citys (indep)
    thanks

Pinkie Pie's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Where?

Firstly there is a specific thread for campaigns so how about we all use it.
    Last edited by Pinkie Pie; July 07, 2011 at 01:51 AM.
    "I, Pinkie Pie, declare that these treats are fit for a king, or a queen, or a princess!"
    "Me? Ruin? I'm not the ruiner, I'm the ruinee! Or is it ruinness? Ruinette?"
    "She's ahead of the litter all right. The pick of the litter. The cat's pajamas. Oh wait. Why would Applejack take some poor kitty's pj's? That's not very sporting of her."
    "More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
    "Oh my gosh. Hold on to your hooves – I am just about to be brilliant!"

DimeBagHo's Avatar Praeses

The sensible approach is to go where the money is; that means (1) The islands, (2) Greece, (3) North Africa, (4) Asia Minor; (5) Egypt; (6) the Levant. After that, do whatever you like. Meanwhile, don't expand north unless it's just for a pillaging/fund raising campaign.

just one question, how long did you turtle for to let the other factions get so developed?

magraev's Avatar Biarchus

If nobody gives you a hard time I'd say go for the indie greeks - a good way to get your hooks into greece before macedon becomes too strong.

A lightning campaign into carthage is also sensible, especially if they're at war with you.