Some of you might already be aware of my sound experimentation efforts - if not, here's some information.

On the 3rd of June, I exhibited a live gig organised by myself. The concert was the culmination of the work developed for a school subject during the beforehand month.

Bear in mind the sound quality is not the best, and with only two rehearsals (a total of five hours to make about 40 minutes length of music), we made some mistakes and did not mature the work as much as pretended. Among many technical failures, the drums are too loud and jeopardize much of the quality that the other instruments provided. This is actually my first live performance personal experience.

The point of this kind of music is to construct soundscapes. It has a strong meditative character, drawing influences from egyptian and tibetan music & chanting and drone music.

The concert is divided into two parts. Here's some specific, yet sumarized information about the performance:
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
Inpu Berkel is the début concert of the experimental project EYE, lead by Filipe Dumas. The event ocurred on the 3rd of June, 2011.
Also featuring in the concert are Gonçalo Fonseca (spacedrum & vocals), Rodrigo Cotrim (electronics), Tomás Freitas (drums) and Mariana Freitas (bass).

Playlist:
part 1
1. Birth of Inpu II
2. spacedrum interlude (6:00)
3. Ascending Hermanubis (8:15)
4. Jihad interlude (14:23)
part 2
5. interlude (2:35)
6. Kriophoros (4:20)
7. Karnak / Black Flowers (12:42)

I appreciate any constructive criticizing.

Thank you very much for your interest.

This video features the initial song 'Birth of Inpu II', followed by the spacedrum interlude and 'Ascending Hermanubis'. The document ends with the 'Jihad' interlude, which continues in the next part.

This video features the final part of the 'Jihad' interlude, followed by the song 'Kriophoros' and finally 'Karnak / Black Flowers'.