Thread: Factions getting big money bonusses?

Default Factions getting big money bonusses?

When opening my console window(I do this frequently to view the world-map with toggle_fow), I always press up to get my previous command. But now instead of my previous command, I see AI commands such as add_money France 20000.

This is my main rival and I don't understand why they need such a money bonus? Is this the only way to balance things out? Will this keep happening throughout the campaign?

Default Re: Factions getting big money bonusses?

Only when their treasury drops below a certain amount, otherwise the AI tends to go bankrupt fairly early in the game. It may not be the only way to balance things out but it's one that works...

Okay, it's annoying though because they have the resources for big professional armys while I'm struggling to stay above water, but I do like the challenge

That's the spirit.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

More mods need to include this feature...Thera: Legacy of The Great Torrment (my all time favorite mod) has a problem with most factions going bankrupt around turn 9-11.. It's the only problem i have found with that mod... Now your mod Mr.Eothese i have not found a single issue..personally i think Expanded Americas is the greatest mod out there (and i have tried em all..lol) that sticks to the original game/factions/maps.. This is truly what the game should have been originally.
    You sir are a modding legend in my mind and you have provided me with oh so many hours of entertainment..and for this i thank you.
    Akthross is also an amazing addition to the total war series. thnx for that one also
    Have a Nice Day