Page 5 of 186 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: [Outdated] Mini-Previews and Preview Index

Default Re: Weekly Mini-Previews!

Very good work !! Boltons are awesome !

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Lord Derfel's Avatar Biarchus

Wow nice work guys the units look very good. This is mod has become my most anticipated one by far beating out TATW 3.0 and The Last Kingdom.

Choki's Avatar Domesticus

WTF! This is the best mod Ever!!! Dead walkers will be in the mod? here we are seeing the chapter 9 in hd. Im a total new FAN! Great job keep working!

Libertus

Wow, really good. I was afraid it will be difficult to do any really oryginal units, but now I don't .

Glorious work . This is probably going to be my favourite mod when its released.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Very nice.

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Choki View Post
    WTF! This is the best mod Ever!!! Dead walkers will be in the mod? here we are seeing the chapter 9 in hd. Im a total new FAN! Great job keep working!
    Thanks my Argentinian/Croat/Irish/Italian/Austrian friend!

As to the Others, we haven't really discussed it as of yet, as it would entirely change the dynamic of the mod. It's probably left till later for submodders I think.

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

nice
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Last edited by Kambe; July 08, 2011 at 01:46 AM.

Don't preorder games!

Shadowlair's Avatar Civis

bolten :3 now karstark and umber and we have the awesome northern generals >:-) really like the dreadfort units too, they have an air of dread over them.

All hail dragonborn total war!!

Zack-Stefy's Avatar Decanus

can't wait the new patch <3

Cazac's Avatar Tiro

Excellent work, I must admit. Really looking forward to the whole thing. I also saw the Vargo Hoat mercenary cohorts, looking really good as well.

I ahve only one question. Are going to shape the Mountain to a different size than other generals on the battle map? I mean there are precedents in the lord of the rings mod, it's not impossible. I just wanted to know if you will implement a different size for him as well as a personalized armor and so on.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Quote Originally Posted by Cazac View Post
    Excellent work, I must admit. Really looking forward to the whole thing. I also saw the Vargo Hoat mercenary cohorts, looking really good as well.

I ahve only one question. Are going to shape the Mountain to a different size than other generals on the battle map? I mean there are precedents in the lord of the rings mod, it's not impossible. I just wanted to know if you will implement a different size for him as well as a personalized armor and so on.
    the mountain and tyrion will both have their own model, size and animation.

You said the Rainbow Guard will be 7 or so separate generals, right? How about the Kingsguard?
    "Oh my lords, my brothers, my sons, the everlasting honour of Christians is in your hands."
    Κωνσταντῖνος ΙΑ' Παλαιολόγος

"il nous faut de l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace, et la France est sauvée"

MagUidir's Avatar Biarchus
    a little bit every where. from Tennessee but now Live in California.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazac View Post

Have i missed something? the latest preview i see is the july 3rd one with the dreadfort infantry and bolton... which i must say the general is a little excessively flamboyant. I alwayspictured him in something simple yet kinda sophisticated. the pictures of him or the descriptions never really say he has red enamaled plate armor. i always tought hed have a silver mail hauberk with a black Brigandine maybe even with a simple yet elegant steel Barbute helm... but oh well still love the work done to the units.

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    one guy in blue armor is going to die the same way a guy in regular chain mail and leather.
    so spoke Martin (c).

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

smthhappy's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by MagUidir View Post
    Have i missed something? the latest preview i see is the july 3rd one with the dreadfort infantry and bolton... which i must say the general is a little excessively flamboyant. I alwayspictured him in something simple yet kinda sophisticated. the pictures of him or the descriptions never really say he has red enamaled plate armor. i always tought hed have a silver mail hauberk with a black Brigandine maybe even with a simple yet elegant steel Barbute helm... but oh well still love the work done to the units.
    Vargo has been showed long ago in the suggestion thread if i remember correctly

Cazac's Avatar Tiro

Hoat is at page 4 of the screenshots thread along with his
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    zebra riding mercs

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Commander Snow View Post
    You said the Rainbow Guard will be 7 or so separate generals, right? How about the Kingsguard?
    generals, though perhaps not all seven.

all high lords in the books are wearing plate, so thats a given. we only know that roose had a dark armour
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    A man in dark armor and a pale pink cloak spotted with blood .....
    . we know of ramsays (to the left) more elaborate one, also discribed as dark (and looking like a flayed man), i just put some likely pieces together.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    i think custom generals for now should be put for later, concentrating on other bigger stuff should be priority, one guy in blue armor is going to die the same way a guy in regular chain mail and leather.
    we are working on several things simultaniously. what motivates you will always have priority, i guess GRRM would subscribe to that.
    Last edited by HannibalExMachina; July 09, 2011 at 02:43 PM.

Cmon! The time is here . Throw us that Sundayish bone!