Page 185 of 186 FirstFirst ... 85135160175176177178179180181182183184185186 LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 3718

Thread: [Outdated] Mini-Previews and Preview Index

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Default Re: Mini-Previews and Preview Index

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    then check out the latest eye candy: to the twitcave!

https://twitter.com/WTWTeam
    OMG! Those knights! Those brilliantly colorful knights! Dear God, those are works of art you guys have there! Please, release this mod from its cage! It yearns to be free! Seriously, though, those knights easily rival if not surpass stuff like the Late Knights Submod for Stainless Steel.

Is there still work being done on this mod or are you guys just posting screenshots of epic units from time to time to kill people of anticipation?
    I just want a sign of life, please.

Ser Elmond Starr's Avatar Decanus

This is wanted. Dead or alive?
    Ser Elmond of House Starr, the Light of the Night, Lord of Moonkeep and King of Etherea
    Through Action, a Man becomes a Hero.Through Death, a Hero becomes a Legend.Through Time, a Legend becomes a Myth.By learning from the Myth, a Man takes Action....

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

well, if its all the same to you....

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    then check out the latest eye candy: to the twitcave!

https://twitter.com/WTWTeam
    A very well done to you all!

YOU MONSTERS!!!!!!!! RELEASE THIS MOD FROM ITS PRISON AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTextuary's Avatar Libertus

Pretty awesome. I hope to play this someday, and I hope that until then, I get better cause I`m kinda a noob.

MystikMocha's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by TheTextuary View Post
    Pretty awesome. I hope to play this someday, and I hope that until then, I get better cause I`m kinda a noob.
    It should come out soon enough. In the meanwhile you can train yourself at hotseats or at single player campaigns. There are some pretty good submods out there, made by pretty devoted fans.

TheTextuary's Avatar Libertus

Thanks! I will enter some hotseats when I can, specially NewBloods VII.

Civis

I never really understood some of the hate and complaining over the years, we're going to get probably the best mod in MTW2 History for the price of waiting a few years. Its kind of funny how the making of this mod mirrors the complaining, hype, and waiting we book readers feel between every new book. We complain, we theorize, we laugh, but at the end of the day when it comes we will devour it and we will enjoy it. I'm hoping this comes out before New Year so I can destroy my Renly-loving brother on multiplayer as Stannis, but at the end of the day you guys will release it when you want it. Just a bit of a shout out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Angry Greek View Post
    I never really understood some of the hate and complaining over the years, we're going to get probably the best mod in MTW2 History for the price of waiting a few years. Its kind of funny how the making of this mod mirrors the complaining, hype, and waiting we book readers feel between every new book. We complain, we theorize, we laugh, but at the end of the day when it comes we will devour it and we will enjoy it. I'm hoping this comes out before New Year so I can destroy my Renly-loving brother on multiplayer as Stannis, but at the end of the day you guys will release it when you want it. Just a bit of a shout out.
    I think most of the complaints are due to the lack of updates. Every time someone asks about it, they're told to check the twitter (Which doesn't get updated very often at all) or that the only work being done is coding. Every other big overhaul mod has regular updates, either changelogs or screenshots or a preview of a feature/faction. That's honestly my only complaint. I'll still be checking this forum once a day hoping for something new.
    Last edited by Kid Stein; July 21, 2016 at 01:33 AM.

Infrequent updates are a pain but I'm sure that most people that think about it know that they are spending the time working on the mod instead of working on twitter updates for us. I check once or twice a week for updates or the hope that it's actually been released. It will be nice when it happens and until then....well I have plenty to do anyways.

I wish the best to the Mod Team and hopefully we will see something new soon! (I can be an optimistic fool every now and then! )

You may as well save your saliva, gentlemen. If dick sucking were any incentive, we would have gotten this mod years ago.

We all know when this mod will be released. When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves and the most horrific of all:after GRRM finishes the 7th book.

Korpskog's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by hackera96 View Post
    We all know when this mod will be released. When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves and the most horrific of all:after GRRM finishes the 7th book.
    I thought that was the case in Bulgaria

I just got back from my vacation and doing some coding again, however sometimes I end up loooking for pokemons instead.. been chasing this dragon forever now...
    "Får jag kalla dig Bajen? Det är lättare att komma ihåg..."

You can leave the mod for now, first you need to catch them all of these pokemons

Is this mod still in development ?

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

It's like people don't even read the previous posts. Yes it's in development still.

MystikMocha's Avatar Libertus

So here we are, August, 2016. Could you guys post a quick little preview pls? It seems like last preview on Twitter was a while back

Please can has mod now? With cheezburger?