Thread: Thankyou

Default Thankyou

Thanks to the benevolence of the Hegemonia team and the modelling of Dark Fenrir, Rise of Persia can announce that we have been given permission to use the 2 persian models which Dark Fenrir created for Hegemonia By both Dark Fenrir and the hegemonia team members

The Hegemonia team has graciously allowed Rise of Persia to use these units and the whole RoP team would like to say a big thankyou to all of the guys at Hegemonia City States for their generosity.

We would also like to credit Dark Fenrir in his excellent models.

Unfortunately due to beta fixing work and new faction/units work we havent codied them into the game so i can't give you any screenshots. Especially of the one you guys never saw!

Given some time im sure i can now put together i nice new story involving accurate Greeks and persians - Platea is my vote but im open to suggestions.

Thanks and regards - the Rise of Persia team!

Yes, a very big thank you to the Hegemonia Team for giving us permission, and to DF for making these excellent models.

And whatever it is you decide the write about, I'm sure it'll be as great ( most likely even better, because as they say in Dutch [ translated literally to English] 'Practises makes art' --> basically you get better with more experience ) as your previous stories
    Proud member of Rise of Persia
    ROP Faction Preview: Thrakian Bessoi
    ROP Faction Preview: Persia

Under the honourable and illuminating patronage of Perikles , reputable son of imb39 in the house of Wilpuri

Thanks, thats funny in english we say practice makes perfect. Not that different

still any suggestions are welcome!