Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Seven Year's war mod (sponge)

Default Re: Seven Year's war mod (sponge)

Well actually it seems the 'ban list' of Gamefront forbids a lot of country to donwload from...

If somebody can provide a link for last Sponge mod version, it would be great

Thanks.

SYW mod is missing models and textures.

Some of the wangrin_SYWx units are missing some models and textures. Using version 1.1

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by terryn View Post
    SYW mod is missing models and textures.

Some of the wangrin_SYWx units are missing some models and textures. Using version 1.1

Thanks.
    I love this mod and play mainly as Prussia (I also use Total Cavalry 1.4 mod). Just recently I noticed that the faces of several of the cavalry models are quite distorted and that some troop types are missing from Campaign but not Battle (especially Guard Du Corps and Jaeger Corps) - does Version 1.1 fix this? I think I may still have Version 1.05....
    Also, are there likely to be any further updates to the mod? For Prussia particularly I'd like to see Garrison Infantry and a Reskinned FreiKorps model (the current one looks like a pirate). I'd also like to see towns captured by Prussia able to recruit Dragoons, Garrison Infantry, FreiKorps and fixed Artillery only (with possibly a couple of National types such as Pandours where appropriate). Having the full range of cavalry types available in captured cities but no infantry seems odd and not historically accurate.

does this mod work well in IS. if so that would be great, also IS should have 3 uniform reforms. if this mod works on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu La Canette View Post
    Well actually it seems the 'ban list' of Gamefront forbids a lot of country to donwload from...

If somebody can provide a link for last Sponge mod version, it would be great

Thanks.
    Hi all !

I know there may not be a big bunch of people interested but some like me are still playing Empire and really enjoying it.

I have an early version of the mod (Prussia and Austria modded only, no heavy cavalry for Prussia in grand campaign) and I'm unable to get the last version : Gamefront have to be flooded and finally doesn't find the file, RS is a fully paying site where the file does not appear anyway... And the torrent...well there is nobody on it except me !

Can anyone provide a working download link for the latest version of the mod ?

Thank you very much for that and, of course, for all the good work !

Domesticus

Hello!

I realized only now that exists up this mod.

I try to download the mod.

I hope it works with DarthMod 8.0.

It would have been a good mod if he'd followed through on a couple of things. But alas, too much of it was unfinished before he suddenly disappeared.

can this mod play on I.splender

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by sevenyearswar View Post
    can this mod play on I.splender

Hi

This mod was never ment to be compatible with Imperial Splendor. Remember large mod often means manny conflicts when adding additional mods.

To play this mod delete IS and all other major mods from your mod-folder, download the Seven Years Mod (sponge) pack and the french French SYW mod made by Wrangin, for some wierd reason Seven Years Mod (sponge) don't work without the french mod and i never had the time to fixe this and make an update. This should get you going.

I really wich i could finnish this mod but i forgot what tools i used when working on textures, which tables to alter in DB and i really don''t feel like reading the instructions again. Also this mod is to big for one modder, atleast for me who have a pretty limited amount freetime at the moment.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by ACMilan88 View Post
    Hi

This mod was never ment to be compatible with Imperial Splendor. Remember large mod often means manny conflicts when adding additional mods.

To play this mod delete IS and all other major mods from your mod-folder, download the Seven Years Mod (sponge) pack and the french French SYW mod made by Wrangin, for some wierd reason Seven Years Mod (sponge) don't work without the french mod and i never had the time to fixe this and make an update. This should get you going.

I really wich i could finnish this mod but i forgot what tools i used when working on textures, which tables to alter in DB and i really don''t feel like reading the instructions again. Also this mod is to big for one modder, atleast for me who have a pretty limited amount freetime at the moment.

Peace!
    I still love this mod AC Milan88; one of the few I still play. I had hoped for an Empire 2, but looks like I'll need to wait another year or so!

Regarding mods, I use three: Total Cavalry (which merely reskins vanilla), Spongemod and NPI, which with one or two glitches (see my 2013 post) work well together. Now my request: if you have time and I know you are busy, would it be possible to sort out the minor glitches with a)getting all your skins into campaign mode and b) sorting out bugler model in cavalry packs.

Finally, if you would ever wish to add a couple more figures - a Reskinned Freikorps and Garrison infantry would be perfect!!!

why when i load a campain battle he crash? I have nec pluribus impar, blood and smoke mod and seven years war sponge. (sorry for my bad english)

need more units for russia

ACMilan88's Avatar Semisalis

Will probably not make anny more releases for this mod. Tried modding again though with limited success. Some hannoverians:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	han1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	290.2 KB 
ID:	330528

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

any working mod links?
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Gregorius I View Post
    any working mod links?
    Let me save this great mod. . Version 1.1 can be found below

https://yadi.sk/d/JSdHkNDBp94mr

Cheers
    Angel

Port's Avatar Civis

I plan to spend the adaptation of new regions, made by my friends for your project. You'll like it! contact for coordination.
    Last edited by Port; June 06, 2017 at 10:43 AM.

Port's Avatar Civis

Hello! I decided to finish this mod, using both the name and units. The request to the author of a fashion will contact me, for a cooperation. I will not change the name of the mod.
    In connection with the great work I will need helpers:
    - To test the game itself, people
    - translators from Russian into English and other languages
    - working with 3D max
    - historians

I'm sorry, I use an internet translator. I'm from Russia. The development and information for this is fashion is accumulated enough.

Port's Avatar Civis

Some provinces available for the game, based on which will be mod
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Port; June 10, 2017 at 01:14 PM.

Port's Avatar Civis

I work quietly on the mod. Here are the flags of the new states. In the future I will redesign the flags to everyone not to flutter, and small flags too. So it will be possible to do all the flags normally, absolutely any!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Civis

Is there a version of this mod that makes the unit numbers from 160 to 300? Or a Darth version of this mod? Thanks.