Thread: Constant CTD, help?

Default Constant CTD, help?

This keeps crashing on the faction select screen, for a start. I choose a faction, its ok, i choose another one and it crashes every time. I enter the campaign, every time i press diplomacy it crashes.

Is this normal for this beta, or did i not install something important?
    Is there a hotfix or something?

I installed the 0.80 version, had 7 files, merged them into one, put them into mods, just as instructed. Is one of the previous versions more stable perhaps?

The mod looks great, really well done, but the CTD problem is killing me

Default Re: Constant CTD, help?

if you can not play version 0.80,then wait for new version,but i dont know when it is ready,our try version 0.50(older version with work of all the modders) and submodstevietheconquer but will take long time too install and i dont know if the links our still working.
    hope you can play this great mod because am still enjoying it a lot

xxxx but best wait for new patch
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; June 18, 2011 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks Stevie, il try and play this version, even with the CTD's im enjoying it. Im loving Serbia (which was weirdly absent from the vanila version, as well as bulgaria, so the vanilla balkans sucked) which you created so well. Only Belgrade is a bit more north east in reality, if there is a way to move it before you release the mod, please do, as right now its too south (and that includes danube)

Thanks a lot for developing this great mod, im really enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by kikiriki View Post
    Thanks Stevie, il try and play this version, even with the CTD's im enjoying it. Im loving Serbia (which was weirdly absent from the vanila version, as well as bulgaria, so the vanilla balkans sucked) which you created so well. Only Belgrade is a bit more north east in reality, if there is a way to move it before you release the mod, please do, as right now its too south (and that includes danube)

Thanks a lot for developing this great mod, im really enjoying it.
    lol,am not the modleader of this great mod,but is the great Ataegina and Master Zuma,i have contributed with some ,hope you can continue playing this great mod
    and thanks for the kind words.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

uanime5 solved this faction selection bug

you can easily fix this by yourself, by following his tutorial
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347694

The CTD when you select faction in the campaign menu is easy to be fixed.

You will need to go to the directory ..data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/ and rename/move/delete some of the image files titled "map_(faction name).tga". Leave maximum 15 of them !

thanks but even from this little information mine head begins too turn lol,i only click one time too select faction and don't get ctd lol.

thanks for this information,it was not so difficult as i thought it was, i took a better look at it and fixed this faction select ctd,at least in mine private mod,many thanks for this one!