Thread: Next release?

Foederatus

Default Next release?

When will the next version be released? Just a rough estimate. I haven't touched Shogun for a week now and sitting here contemplating whether to start a new campaign or wait for the next TROM version. Any enlightenment is much appreciated Perhaps just a preview of what to expect next...
    "War is a matter of vital importance to the state; a matter of life or death, the road either to survival or to ruin. Hence, it is imperative that it be studied thoroughly." - Sun Tzu

Default Re: Next release?

Lol, you're reading my mind too.

I yesterday laid the groundwork for our AOR unit system. It was a full afternoons work to write the code for all the provinces in the game, make changes to the esf file and to the campaign script. With this groundwork in place I can now create new AOR units. Be patient.

Foederatus

That sounds great! I try to be patient, I really do, but it's so hard with such a great mod! No, of course take your time. I'm just glad you're doing this in the first place. Please continue
    "War is a matter of vital importance to the state; a matter of life or death, the road either to survival or to ruin. Hence, it is imperative that it be studied thoroughly." - Sun Tzu

[G-Shock]'s Avatar Semisalis

bump

can we get some information how long it will take to the next trom-update?

nothing precise, something like "maybe at the end of this month", "maybe middle of the next month" or "we don't know yet, it could take some months" - so that i can know if i should start a new campaign or should wait a bit. ^^

Not before the next patch is out. And then it depends how much the patch breaks the mod.

thx!