Thread: Prophesy of Pendor Master Thread Links

mp84's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Prophesy of Pendor Master Thread Links

Greetings Everyone,

I'm MP, and I serve as the Communications/Community Manager for Prophesy of Pendor and I'm please to announce the introductions of several "stories" and other informational links about the world of Pendor to be shortly introduce in this thread.

What is Prophesy of Pendor? Well, for starters, it's an amazing mod that has been in development for quite sometime, linking all the way back to the Original version of "Mount & Blade". We have since expanded/ported over to the Warband Version of Mount & Blade,but like with everything else in the modding world, there's always a beginning.

Prophesy of Pendor (or as most of call it "PoP") has very unique story behind it which blurs the boundaries of reality. Therefore, I leave it to Saxondragon and the rest of the Development team to explain how it all came to be in these Pendorian Chronicles.

The Pendorian Chronicles The Beginnings:
    Part I
    Part II

Revelations:

Part I
    Part II
    Part III

New Friends:

Part I
    Part II
    Part III
    Part IV

Legacy:

Part I
    Part II

Well hope you enjoyed those stories! Keep in mind to look out for more stories as Prophesy of Pendor continues it's development as a whole, and naturally here are some more useful informational links, not only showcasing the major details of next version in Development, Prophesy of Pendor 4: Legacy when available, but also everything you need to know about our current supported version Prophesy of Pendor 3.302 for M&B: WB.

Prophesy of Pendor 4.0: Legacy Preview #1 - POP 4.0 Overview
    Preview #2 - Faction Traits

Preview #3 - Mettenheim Outpost

Preview #4 - The Snake Cult

Prophesy of Pendor V3.302 for M&B: Warband Prophesy of Pendor 3.xx General Features (WB Included)
    Download Link

Prophesy of Pendor Credits (All Versions)
    Prophesy of Pendor WB FAQ

Last edited by mp84; July 10, 2011 at 12:43 PM.