Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Radious Total War Mod !!!! -- Complete Game Overhaul Mod + (RotS and FotS versions)

Cornicularius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Total War Mod !!!! -- Complete Game Overhaul Mod (Updated 19.1.2013) + RotS version + FotS version

Don't know wether the TWC links are still broken, I downloaded from steam workshop, works ok.

I always had big problems to like S2TW, now trying again FotS with Radious mod, quick question - is the effectiveness of firearms/bows higher or inferior than vanilla? The kill rate is much too high imo in the mod, but I never played the vanilla campaign.

Ikko-Ikki
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Total War Mod !!!! -- Complete Game Overhaul Mod (Updated 19.1.2013) + RotS version + FotS version

so........for some reason, my shogun 2 can only be patched up to patch14.pack.
    it is possible for me to make this awesome mod work for my game? thx!

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by geala View Post
    Don't know wether the TWC links are still broken, I downloaded from steam workshop, works ok.

I always had big problems to like S2TW, now trying again FotS with Radious mod, quick question - is the effectiveness of firearms/bows higher or inferior than vanilla? The kill rate is much too high imo in the mod, but I never played the vanilla campaign.
    Vanilla battles are super fast due to much higher accuaracy and reload speed + much smaller morale.

Winner of the 2011 award: [Shogun 2] Favourite Unit Pack - Radious Unit Pack 1
    Winner of the 2012 mod awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Overhaul, Unit Pack, Campaign AI and Submod
    Winner of the 2012 modder awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Modder and DB Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by lime4wire View Post
    so........for some reason, my shogun 2 can only be patched up to patch14.pack.
    it is possible for me to make this awesome mod work for my game? thx!
    No that is not possible, you missing way too many patches.

Winner of the 2012 mod awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Overhaul, Unit Pack, Campaign AI and Submod

pajomife's Avatar Equites Cohortales
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I use your 3 mods and units with steam workshop, I like it, it's easy to install, but you missed a important point, the units speed, but as Im not a complete noob I could add the battl_entities to your mod and set the unit speed as I Like. Another observation, if you could make the new icons lore friendly it will be great. Beside that I like your mod and I hope to see you in Rome2.

Munifex
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Radious Total War Mod !!!! (Updated 1.8.2011)

Why is there no overhaul for Shogun 2?

VENNONETES's Avatar Pili Posterior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The s2 version is called SENGOKU JIDAI...

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Cellfish's Avatar Ikko-Ikki
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

is the Rise of the samurai mod in the title up to date? I really want a mod for this campaign

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Cellfish View Post
    is the Rise of the samurai mod in the title up to date? I really want a mod for this campaign
    Everything here is updated for latest game patch and all dlcs.

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

please radious can you give me older versions of your mods?
    10 months ago i played shogun 2 with all your mods but then i uninstalled the game.
    please help i like shogun 2 and your mods!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by toninomegl View Post
    please radious can you give me older versions of your mods?
    10 months ago i played shogun 2 with all your mods but then i uninstalled the game.
    please help i like shogun 2 and your mods!
    I do not keep older versions of my mods. They would not work now from obvious reasons (patches/dlcs). If you like the game as you say then buy it, update it, get dlcs and my mods will work without problems.

pajomife's Avatar Equites Cohortales
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The auto siege battles when the players are attacked by AI arent balanced, you should reduce the garrison spawn. By the way as I dont mod nothing since napoleon id like to know what file should i change to show some bullet traces,I dont like the vanilla ones,but I like to see who are firing who. And tanks for use the steam workshop.

n1njaloanthi's Avatar Munifex
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Can anyone please check the link to download or up to another host like mediafire or megaupload? I cant download the mod from TWC links (.

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cant download from twcenter recently, too. Thats kinda sad, i wanted this mod collection! D: Need another DL link.

Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

can I use all of unit pack together and put them all in data folder and then play them all together????

Kriksus's Avatar Tiro
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

HI
    I would like to ask if there is any way to load manually the mod...for some reason my game doesn't load them...i have seen different mods that can be loaded by using the script file....i mean, you write in the script doc the name of the pack you want to load ..so when the game start is loads the mod from the script file..is there any possibility to do this with your mod?? from what i see in my game menu the version is v 1.1.0 build 5346.324823 (modded) ..thanx

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Kriksus View Post
    HI
    I would like to ask if there is any way to load manually the mod...for some reason my game doesn't load them...i have seen different mods that can be loaded by using the script file....i mean, you write in the script doc the name of the pack you want to load ..so when the game start is loads the mod from the script file..is there any possibility to do this with your mod?? from what i see in my game menu the version is v 1.1.0 build 5346.324823 (modded) ..thanx
    Latest version of the game doesnt use script files anymore. It has its own mod manager - my overhauls and unit packs will appear there once you place them in data folder. Rest mods are movie format, so only place in data folder and they will work.

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Auxiliarius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I have to ask, "Are you still modding this mod?"

I mean, I am ok with the one on the steam workshop (Exclude some different opinion of the unit stat, and the movement in FOTS of eastern Japan can be sluggish) , but was wondering if you planning to update it some more or leave it as it is.

Either way, never going back to vanilla, thank to you.

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary Crusader View Post
    I have to ask, "Are you still modding this mod?"

I mean, I am ok with the one on the steam workshop (Exclude some different opinion of the unit stat, and the movement in FOTS of eastern Japan can be sluggish) , but was wondering if you planning to update it some more or leave it as it is.

Either way, never going back to vanilla, thank to you.
    Versions here are exactly same as on workshop. All mods are fully updated for latest game patch and support all released dlcs.

I have several updates ready, but to get them here uploads/updates must be enabled again here on TWC, if all goes well with the site it should be this week.

Arbitrary Crusader's Avatar Auxiliarius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Versions here are exactly same as on workshop.
    You're right, I had double check yesterday, I was mistaking your mod for another.

All mods are fully updated for latest game patch and support all released dlcs.

I have several updates ready, but to get them here uploads/updates must be enabled again here on TWC, if all goes well with the site it should be this week.
    That's great. Anything major in these update or just some tweaks?

♪ Now it's over, I'm dead and I haven't done anything that I want, or I'm still alive and there's nothing I want to do

Thread Information