Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Radious Total War Mod !!!! -- Complete Game Overhaul Mod + (RotS and FotS versions)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Icon2 Radious Total War Mod !!!! -- Complete Game Overhaul Mod + (RotS and FotS versions)

Largest Overhaul Mod for Shogun 2: Total War

Including the biggest and best parts of all my small overhauls all in one pack offers ultimate gaming experience.

If you always wanted something big, easy to install and play, this is place for you. I put together all my mods, created huge overhaul, which will completely change gamming experience and will offer you much more then original Shogun 2. Bassicaly everything is changed, new units, new ai, new colours, new texts, complete stats, costs, ability rebalancing, naval overhaul and much much more.

This mod is fully compatible with latest Shogun 2 patch and all dlcs !!!!

Finally after very long time of deep modding, fixing and balancing i decided its the right time to release my full complete overhaul mod for Shogun 2. Its a pack of latest versions of almost all my mods. I had to choose from each mod always 1 version, but dont worry if its not your "ideal" version you can still build your own overhaul mod, since i decided i will keep here seperate mods and i will continue updating them regularly as i did until today.

Please dont ask me to change one version with other version, thats why i will keep seperate mods in this section, if you dislike this overhaul, build your own, but i will be glad to read some suggestions on how to improve the mod and feedback about many changes and balance tweaks.

Writing full list of changes what this mod has would be wall of text which probably nobody would read anyway so i will just place here which version of my mods overhaul has, changelogs can be found there. All i can say is that its changing the whole game, offers to players big changes in campaign AI, diplomacy, land and naval battles, adding new units, new abilities, changing buildings, re balancing all unit stats and costs, reworking experience system and much more.

- contains all SJ mods which are here seperately, versions choosen by me to offer best gamming experience.
    - all mods fully updated to the latest version and all dlcs.
    - Use this only if you going to play SJ Campaign
    - Unit Pack 2 included

Download: Radious Total War Mod - Sengoku Jidai

Radious Total War Mod - Rise of the Samurai version

- contains all RotS mods which are here seperately
    - all mods fully updated to the latest version
    - Use this only if you going to play RotS Campaign
    - Unit pack 1 included
    - Other changes in all of my mods are working without issues same for original Shogun 2 campaign and Rise of the Samurai campaign, so these things didnt need changes and are included in both campaigns.

Download - Radious Total War Mod - Rise of the Samurai

Radious: Total War Mod - Fall of the Samurai version

- contains all FotS mods which are here seperately
    - all mods fully updated to the latest version
    - Use this only if you going to play FotS Campaign
    - Unit Pack 3 included
    - Bayonets + Square formation included
    - Other changes in all of my mods are working without issues same for original Shogun 2 campaign and Fall of the Samurai campaign, so these things didnt need changes and are included in all campaigns.

Download - Radious Total War Mod - Fall of the Samurai

For fixing Corrupted Sounds go here - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=562459

Instalation:

So what to do when you download one or more of my mods:

1. Unpack mod (winrar for example)
    2. Open folder which was created after unpacking
    3. Grab the file/s inside and move them here - Drive X:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data
    4. Thats all, you are ready to play

If you are using different language version then english - download your language pack in UPC topics - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1563

Place the pack in your Shogun 2 Data folder and you will get all proper texts again.

Radious Total War Mod and Radious Units Mod requires 2 additional steps since it contains more files:

1. Encyclopedia (only for Original Overhaul, not for RotS and FotS)

The "encyclopedia" folder contains the custom AUM-SHO encyclopedia pages and images.

No vanilla files will be overwritten and no conflicts with other mods appear.

> Copy the AUM-SHO.html from "encyclopedia" to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data\encyclopedia

> Copy all aum_*.html files from "encyclopedia\units" to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data\encyclopedia\units

> Copy all aum_*.png files from "encyclopedia\content_images\units\large" to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data\encyclopedia\content_images\units\large

De-installation

Simply delete all my mods from Data folder.

Steam Group for fans and players: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Radious_mods

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Radious; April 28, 2013 at 06:04 AM.

karaislam's Avatar Pili Prior

Default Re: Radious Total War Mod !!!!

hi brother.i downloaded this Radious_Total_War_Mod.rar.i opened it there is a pack called Radious_Total_War_Mod.pack.ok i sent it into my data.its all?do i need to send encylopedia file too?

Quote Originally Posted by karaislam View Post
    hi brother.i downloaded this Radious_Total_War_Mod.rar.i opened it there is a pack called Radious_Total_War_Mod.pack.ok i sent it into my data.its all?do i need to send encylopedia file too?

Hello Sir,

if you want have in encyclopedia new custom units then yes.

1. Encyclopedia

The "encyclopedia" folder contains the custom AUM-SHO encyclopedia pages and images.

No vanilla files will be overwritten and no conflicts with other mods appear.

> Copy the AUM-SHO.html from "encyclopedia" to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data\encyclopedia

> Copy all aum_*.html files from "encyclopedia\units" to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data\encyclopedia\units

> Copy all aum_*.png files from "encyclopedia\content_images\units\large" to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war shogun 2\data\encyclopedia\content_images\units\large

Winner of the 2011 award: [Shogun 2] Favourite Unit Pack - Radious Unit Pack 1
    Winner of the 2012 mod awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Overhaul, Unit Pack, Campaign AI and Submod
    Winner of the 2012 modder awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Modder and DB Editor

understood.i ll use only that pack then.thanks for ur mods.+rep

Mr Kami's Avatar Emotionally disturbed

Nice mate will try it out +rep!

i liked too much this.very good work.i use it with %20 infantry %10 cavalry speed mod.all looks good.

also i didnt put encylopedia files into my game even so new units are working in both custom and campaign.

i liked too much this.very good work.i use it with %20 infantry %10 cavalry speed mod.all looks good.

also i didnt put encylopedia files into my game even so new units are working in both custom and campaign.
    Units will work without problems but if you want to see them in encyclopedia you need to copy the files there.

Winner of the 2012 mod awards: [Shogun 2] Favourite Overhaul, Unit Pack, Campaign AI and Submod

Inazuma's Avatar Miles

Thank ye, I will start using this mod today and report back after I've played for some time

Quote Originally Posted by Radious View Post
    Units will work without problems but if you want to see them in encyclopedia you need to copy the files there.
    so encylopedia not important bro.thank u for ur good work congrats.between shogun mods i like best ur mod.

i make unit cards mod compatible with ur mod also vanilla sure

onna bushi

i make unit cards mod compatible with ur mod also vanilla sure

onna bushi
    Nice card mod Sir, good work.

Twosocks's Avatar Signifer

About time you did that compilation m8! I will try this soon and be back

Full overhaul will be soon updated with many changes, working on last compatibility issues with recent patch + dlc and then i will upload fully working version.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō
    Vault Staff

Hey Radious. Awesome mods.

This is a bit off-topic for your overhaul Rad:TW mod, so forgive me.

Regarding DLC protection, I have an inquiry. I want to use the multiplayer variant units of the new 'Sengoku Jidai' DLC to provide alternate access to the unit/s during a campaign. Naturally, I don't want to inadvertently provide access to these units to people if they haven't bought the DLC. Would adding a multiplayer variant of a unit into the single player campaign bypass that protection?

Any insight would be great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton93 View Post
    Hey Radious. Awesome mods.

This is a bit off-topic for your overhaul Rad:TW mod, so forgive me.

Regarding DLC protection, I have an inquiry. I want to use the multiplayer variant units of the new 'Sengoku Jidai' DLC to provide alternate access to the unit/s during a campaign. Naturally, I don't want to inadvertently provide access to these units to people if they haven't bought the DLC. Would adding a multiplayer variant of a unit into the single player campaign bypass that protection?

Any insight would be great. Thanks.

Hello Sir, i am not certain what you mean exactly. I can do with DLC units whatever i want except 1 thing - unlocking them for people who didnt bought them. I can modify them, unlock them for all factions, change their stats, abilities, limits, costs etc etc.

Americanus Supremus's Avatar Hastatas Prior

Full overhaul will be soon updated with many changes, working on last compatibility issues with recent patch + dlc and then i will upload fully working version.
    Looking forward to that release.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō
    Vault Staff

Hello Sir, i am not certain what you mean exactly. I can do with DLC units whatever i want except 1 thing - unlocking them for people who didnt bought them. I can modify them, unlock them for all factions, change their stats, abilities, limits, costs etc etc.
    That is what I was hoping for. I am creating a mod that, amongst many other things, allows these units to be recruited at forts, castles, citadels, etc, by any faction, but I didn't know whether that would 'unlock' them for people without purchasing the 'Sengoku Jidai DLC.'

I am not using the DLC units with "_<faction_name>" at the end, but rather those meant for multiplayer (those with "_MP" at the end of their Unit ID.) I don't know how DLC protection works with TW games on Steam, so I wasn't sure whether doing this would allow the unit/s to be accessible without actually purchasing the DLC.

Hopefully that clears up what I meant.

Default Re: Radious Total War Mod !!!! (Updated 1.8.2011)

Mod Updated:

Mod is now fully compatible with latest patch and DLC - Sengoku Jidai
    Most parts were fully updated for latest versions of my seperate mods

Enjoy.

Munifex

I'd actually recommend you include that 'wall of text' about changes. It'd make it far easier on those wondering whether they would enjoy your mod and probably result in a few more people using it.
    Last edited by lordcooper; August 03, 2011 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordcooper View Post
    I'd actually recommend you include that 'wall of text' about changes. It'd make it far easier on those wondering whether they would enjoy your mod and probably result in a few more people using it.

Bu that wall of text could kill some people and isnt it easier to click on links of seperate mods and read it there then get lost in 5 pages long change log?

I think people who wants to get complete package wont have problems finding it.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information