Thread: Flavor for each faction

Default Flavor for each faction

Is there any specific styles you guys are going for each?

Makon feels very Sassnian due to the horse archer-cataphract hybrids. I believe it would work well to NOT have every faction be Arab. Maybe some Turkic, Persian, Arabic style factions with maybe some European influence sounds fantastic, like some twisted Broken Crescent!

Oh, and nice mod.

Default Re: Flavor for each faction

Quote Originally Posted by Savoyard View Post
    Is there any specific styles you guys are going for each?

Makon feels very Sassnian due to the horse archer-cataphract hybrids. I believe it would work well to NOT have every faction be Arab. Maybe some Turkic, Persian, Arabic style factions with maybe some European influence sounds fantastic, like some twisted Broken Crescent!

Oh, and nice mod.
    that is the idea!
    for instance the northern Island factions (dynasties) are semi-Mediterranean Islamic
    type peoples ( like a are Greek & Turkish fantasy Hybrid)the Taquil & Dumas are defiantly both like Saharan arabs, Mozul~ Rupita & Dea Depan are like a fantasy Iranian-Persian mix & so on!

Quote Originally Posted by Druvatar De Bodemloze View Post
    that is the idea!
    for instance the northern Island factions (dynasties) are semi-Mediterranean Islamic
    type peoples ( like a are Greek & Turkish fantasy Hybrid)the Taquil & Dumas are defiantly both like Saharan arabs, Mozul~ Rupita & Dea Depan are like a fantasy Iranian-Persian mix & so on!
    Are there any plans to have more unit variety? I just seem to be using the elite units and militia. Does this group lack a good modeler?

Quote Originally Posted by Savoyard View Post
    Are there any plans to have more unit variety? I just seem to be using the elite units and militia. Does this group lack a good modeler?
    i WOULD LOVE TO DEVELOP MORE SOPHISTICATED & INDIVIDUALIZED ROSTERS (for each dynasty)
    but you are correct, this group does lack a modeller period (good or bad)

so far it is only me:
    coding
    scripting
    mapping
    2 d
    mixed media (audio & video)
    & whatever else

Russian Gondor:
    mapping
    coding
    mixed media (audio & video)
    2 d

Ashton:
    scripting (as yet to see though)

but no modellers!

Well, I'm starting to model a few different helms, but I can't do any UV mapping to save my life...

...yet!

I tried modelling and died. All my shapes are rigid and Milkshape 3D is hard to use, even with tutorials.

intifadanyz's Avatar Miles

It was awesome that the team work very fast, but what totally unbelievable that you all change the world of Malay Archipelago (base on the map) into the world of Middle-East

Nusantara Total War: Portuguese Invasion
    1511 - 1654 AD: A mod about Colonial Age in South East Asia

Nusantara TW (TWCenter.Net); Nusantara TW (totalwar.org)