Thread: Civil War with Playmobil

Default Civil War with Playmobil

This guy has posted some nice videos on youtube. American Civil War with Playmobil figures.

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

Default Re: Civil War with Playmobil

Nice find!

Just reminds me when my brother and i were childs and "replayed" gettysburg with ten figurs and a cannon on each side... to bad that i always had to play the south :/.

angus young's Avatar Ordinarius
    Villefranche de rouergue France in the south

Very great !!!! + 1 rep of course !!!

Ah, the best part by far is that all the playmobil figures are smiling I love the Germans' optimism for war Those toys were my childhood, simply the best!

Potus's Avatar Libertus

I was more a Lego man that's why i probably ended up working in the construction bussines

I had a lot of Civil War playmobil, I have more Confederates because I thought the Uniforms looked cooler. I didn't really know anything about it because I'm British, and the ACW doesn't get much attention over here, I just liked having toy soldiers.
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Ah the days when I had ACW toy soldiers to complement my already large WWII ones.

For some odd reason, I play the Gettysburg, placing the soldiers in a position similar to the paintings I've seen of the Rorhbach Bridge..................until I found out Gettysburg involved no bridge battles what so ever and that painting was in Antietam.

Who cares. My Civil War army has TANKS. (One green half assed M60 tank and another GREY disguised as "german" M60 tank for the confederates. Courtesy of my WWII collection)

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII