Thread: Downsizing textures?

Default Downsizing textures?

I salute you all! , wonderful work with this mood, made from my favorite time in history!, anyway, let´s get down to business, I have been playing Vanilla Kingdoms with almost the best graphics and runs smoothly, I´m aware that this mod has 3 to 4 times more "dense" textures , So was wondering if you are going to downsize them or if I, with the help of, say, GIMP, can do it, if I succedd then I´ll post them for those unlucky of us that have not-so-fast-computers. Cheers!

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Downsizing textures?

Quote Originally Posted by c View Post
    I salute you all! , wonderful work with this mood, made from my favorite time in history!, anyway, let´s get down to business, I have been playing Vanilla Kingdoms with almost the best graphics and runs smoothly, I´m aware that this mod has 3 to 4 times more "dense" textures , So was wondering if you are going to downsize them or if I, with the help of, say, GIMP, can do it, if I succedd then I´ll post them for those unlucky of us that have not-so-fast-computers. Cheers!
    nearly all the textures from conquestus have been downsized. Vandalorum's textures will be downsized with the release of version II.

Kokito, if you have some experience with modding and would like to help, PM Riothamus.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Default Re: Downsizing textures?

Cheers Midnite!, I understand I will PM Riothamus concerning the texture maybe I can do something to help!