Thread: Just a few Question.

Default Just a few Question.

Hi, and thanks for the wonderful mod. i really enjoy this mod.

OK, First question I have been playing LME 2.0 using j. Ceasers Idea. For playing with more than 20 units. Been playing with about 25-30 units. So my question, is there any way to increase the size of the campaign and Battle map Reveiw panel. So i can veiw all units?

Second question. Is there a sub-mod or a way you can help me to increase cannon sizes for units instead of like 3 horse cav. i can take it up to 4 for GB and 6 for other nations?

Last Questions where can i find the sub-mod for the wounded soldiers and some others like there was for 1.7.2? And i have looked in the sub-mod forum and none have been updated except one. And i saw Pdguru i think in his screen shots he had the wounded soldier.

But thanks for the wonderful mod and i have played All NTW mods now. I must say your mod and Trom 2 have pretty epic BAI.

If your wondering about the more than 20 units your mod has no trouble with it.

Default Re: Just a few Question.

your first question about the panel , that aint happening anytime soon if ever. im glad too hear the more than 20 units save mod is working fine with lme2.
    second question , yes there is a increase cannon sizes mod for lme,, its in the submods forum, at the top of the main lme hosted mod page,linky,,http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=393353&page=2
    have alook through the 3 pages some good mods for lme in there.
    third question , not sure where that went too, im looking for pdgurus heavy cavalry reserve mod for lme, it vanished from the submods forum too, got his colonel dattaque mod ,now thats a french column,,a must have mod for lme with the larger artillery units.
    Last edited by THE HIGHLANDER; June 15, 2011 at 04:46 PM.

But it doesn't say if it is compatible with 2.0 if it is i will DL a.s.a.p. Thank you for your response, The Highlander.

download it and try it , cant see why it should not work,, good luck.

Ok, the Artillery Sub-mod V 1 by Ice still works. But, Pdguru's French attack column seems to erase some of the upc's and unit descriptions of some of the French units. Which is unforunate cause i would like to have that one as well but tell its updated erasing some of the Upc's and descriptions doesn't work for me. Thank you for the help.

The slouch, dont use the french_column upc file ,, just drop in his fench_column pack into your data folder and add this line to the top of your LME user script.
    mod French_Column_Unit_Release3.pack; and save.
    it is fine in my game and campaign , french are a real handful to fight against in campaign and custom battles.

Ahh, I see. Thats where the problem stems form. Thank you. Now I can use it. Greatly appreciate your help.

no problem man, your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by theslouch View Post
    Hi, and thanks for the wonderful mod. i really enjoy this mod.

OK, First question I have been playing LME 2.0 using j. Ceasers Idea. For playing with more than 20 units. Been playing with about 25-30 units. So my question, is there any way to increase the size of the campaign and Battle map Reveiw panel. So i can veiw all units?

Second question. Is there a sub-mod or a way you can help me to increase cannon sizes for units instead of like 3 horse cav. i can take it up to 4 for GB and 6 for other nations?

Last Questions where can i find the sub-mod for the wounded soldiers and some others like there was for 1.7.2? And i have looked in the sub-mod forum and none have been updated except one. And i saw Pdguru i think in his screen shots he had the wounded soldier.

But thanks for the wonderful mod and i have played All NTW mods now. I must say your mod and Trom 2 have pretty epic BAI.

If your wondering about the more than 20 units your mod has no trouble with it.
    I'd like to find the wounded soldier mod as well.