Thread: Noldor retrain problem

Default Noldor retrain problem

Hi guys. I'm playing as Noldor elves. I captured some cities and expand my land. But the retraining damaged units is a serious problem. Noldor can just train unit in 4 starting settlements. So after a few battles I have to more my injured units through a hell long way back to retrain them. Is there any way to retrain them in the settlement u capture? Not to train new unit but just to retrain

I also wonder if Nolrdor faction can train their unit in settlement of other elves clan, say silvan or the other clan I forgot the name

Thanks

Default Re: Noldor retrain problem

no u can retrain elves units only in elven settlements, so forlond, harlond, gray heavens, rivendell, mirkwood(north, middle, west), dol guldur and in 2 galardims citys (dunno name)
    and u can train noldor units in mirkwood or galadrim settlements...

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

I wish that Elves could hire mannish soldiers like dwarves do...It would make it so much easier to garrison cities
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

thanks guys. So I need to kill other elves cities to train my units then ) +rep

I also have problem with generals. When their bodyguards die, they won't fill up. Do I need to put these in the elves settlement to have full bodyguards or I can put them in any settlement?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gakhongten View Post
    thanks guys. So I need to kill other elves cities to train my units then ) +rep

I also have problem with generals. When their bodyguards die, they won't fill up. Do I need to put these in the elves settlement to have full bodyguards or I can put them in any settlement?
    Well, I'm not so sure about the bodyguards, but I would recommend, if you can, wait for the other Elven settlements to be taken by the enemy before taking them back...The Galadhrim are rather annoying to fight against, even with other elves.

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

nooooooooooooooo never attack other elves, thay r pain in ass xD, goblins will soon kill em (like always -.-") so just wait...

and yh shrish i agree with ya that would be great if we can train men soldiers at other settlements... it woulf be much much easyer to play with elves, for now with them is so hard to play cuz thay have only some plaxes to train soldiers and thair economy is crap -.-"

who know what next patch brings

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Prdo View Post
    nooooooooooooooo never attack other elves, thay r pain in ass xD, goblins will soon kill em (like always -.-") so just wait...

and yh shrish i agree with ya that would be great if we can train men soldiers at other settlements... it woulf be much much easyer to play with elves, for now with them is so hard to play cuz thay have only some plaxes to train soldiers and thair economy is crap -.-"

who know what next patch brings
    Wow that was some inconsistent typing...Lol

okey, thanks for the advice

atm i saw how bad my english was yesterday >.<

no u can retrain elves units only in elven settlements, so forlond, harlond, gray heavens, rivendell, mirkwood(north, middle, west), dol guldur and in 2 galardims citys (dunno name)
    and u can train noldor units in mirkwood or galadrim settlements...
    Can they train elves best units as well, like the best sword spear and bow noldor or just only the militia

nope, u can get nolodr elite units only in forlond, harlond and gray heavens...

nope, u can get nolodr elite units only in forlond, harlond and gray heavens...
    thnx for the answer but I expected to have best elves as well

look if ya want to fight just evil factions u r good with rivendell archers and noldor spearmens, thay r rly strong, but if ya want to fight gondor or galadrims ull need elite soldiers

Blog Entries

Galadhrim Sentinels are friggin beasts...

look if ya want to fight just evil factions u r good with rivendell archers and noldor spearmens, thay r rly strong, but if ya want to fight gondor or galadrims ull need elite soldiers
    I kill all on my path

@ Chris: Galadhrim Sentinels r pain in ass if ya play on VH/VH -.-"
    i had campaign with goblins, it was immposiblle to capture one of their citys -.-"

Ganhongten: if ya kill all in ur path...than ull need some elite soliders

Darth_Revan's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Galadhrim Sentinels are friggin beasts...
    that they are.