Thread: Unlock Imagawa

Default Unlock Imagawa

Hi
    I was hoping someone make Imagawa playable cos i think they are very cool clan
    Is there any way too make them playable ?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Unlock Imagawa

proboly dlc
    Last edited by forcerecon569; June 16, 2011 at 06:19 PM.

ialyxxiieee's Avatar Civis

ITS Been 2 months (nearly) since S2 release, the chances are...since they haven't unlocked the factions yet they wont ever, so yes , will have to wait till CA releases them as dlc, and that's if they do......

I am surprised though that the current modding tools do not allow the unlock of minor clans.

dude the reson why is becouse sega, who are anti-modding have added over 5 diferent sets of coding tht alows and regulates the factions tht are playable, it not as simple as just changing the factions to "playable" from "unplayable" now, theres about 4 other sub texts tht must be changed from, "yes to no" or vice versa - and finding them is ridiculious.

the company has stuck its middle finger up to us. if you havent relised

1. They have stated they are not anti-mod at all and they simply have had trouble making modding tools because of the script getting mroe complicated over the years

2. They have just released empire and napoleon total war modding tools and are now working on shogun 2 modding tools

3. Even with modding tools I don't know if you will be able to unlock factions

4. Even if you could do the last point I doubt CA would include the ability to do that in the modding tools

5. Video games aren't charity and you have to remember this is a business, money will always come first and if you don't like it the door's behind you. Go make your own games for free for a living and we'll see how you get by.