Thread: Can anyone set up a study in here...?

Protestant Patriot's Avatar Domesticus

Icon5 Can anyone set up a study in here...?

Just wondered if I could set myself up in here with you fine bunch of academics away from the bustle of the outside world?

I'm never too sure if these types of forums are by invitation only - I can understand why this might be, but I didn't want to settle myself down at a metaphorical desk and have the whole room cast a "what the hell is he doing in here...?" glance my way.

It's bad enough when it happens in a girls changing room...

Ahem.

Radzeer's Avatar Rogue Bodemloze
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus

Default Re: Can anyone set up a study in here...?

Welcome!
    Actually there is a particular place where you can open a thread for your own writing if that's what you mean. Check out this thread for details. All writers are welcome, the more the merrier!
    The Lounge is for random questions about the competitions, AAR writing and polls like yours in the other thread. We generally like to keep the AAR subforums for story threads only.

Protestant Patriot's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Can anyone set up a study in here...?

Thanks for the advice.

Yes, I was looking to set up a thread for my own collection of writing. It's something I feel very passionately about and it is a sheer joy to see that so many others share that passion. I will take great solace and relish from such a place!

Other points have been noted..