Thread: Does use BI.exe or Rome.exe makes a difference

Default Does use BI.exe or Rome.exe makes a difference

Hi guys. I was wondering. When i long time ago install the Barbarian invasion and play with it i realize that the video stuffs were functioning a lot better. Before i played with vegetation low for example, with barbarian invasion i could play with vegetation full. why? I dont know but i really enjoy it. I have an nvidia geforce 7025 of 889 m.b so i dont know in first place why did the game in the vanilla version didnt let me play with a good configuration of video. I use the rome.exe to play the surrectum, and i was wondering that if i change the exe. for the Barbarian would my video card have a better performance or wathever that happent the first time that i replace the rome for the barbarian.

thanks a lot and sorry for nooby questions.

Default Re: Does use BI.exe or Rome.exe makes a difference

BI is probably a little bit better optimized than Rome, thus a performance gain, but it's probably rather small.
    However, if you have BI, I see no reason not to use it.

For more information regarding the differences between the exe, have a look in the Q&A thread.
    Under the patronage of apple.
    Patron of ybbon66.

Default Re: Does use BI.exe or Rome.exe makes a difference

thanks paedric.
    Really? why is that, well doesnt matter, i think. I was wondering because i dont have installed the barbarian, i erase it.
    Well i check that thread but doesent appear anything regard to the video stuffs.
    thanks a lot ill think ill change it anyway