Thread: Multiplayer campaign question.

Default Multiplayer campaign question.

Ok, might sound like stupid question, but is it possible to play other countries then the main four in multiplayer campaign? Be very grateful for answer, even if I don't do the whole 'rep' stuff.

Edit: in fact.. better question, does the game at all work on multiplayer er campaign?
    Last edited by Sapare; June 14, 2011 at 05:16 PM.

Default Re: Multiplayer campaign question.

No one, anyone? I would be happy about an answer to the plain question if multilayer campaigns work at all with the mod or not.

question is still open..

Yeah, I want to know too. Would love to play an 8 hour co-op campaign againt Napoleon with someone

Still no reply? I really don't want to seem like the type of guy who bumbs his own topic up all day, so I waited for quite some time now. Even a 'it for certainly does not work' or a 'i believe it is not possible to do' is better then no reply at all. I already asked in the general mod forum and there I got the reply that mods normaly work in multiplayer. But having tried the mod with my brother we keep having this bug were we can not recruit any units but morters.(however they were spelled again?) So I am curies if we messed up on having exactly same version, or if it just does not work with this mod.
    please someone answere.

♔Icebear77♔'s Avatar Biarchus

Apologise please for the delay of your answer. I didnt try it out yet to play a MP-Camp with LME. As far as we know, it should work if both players use the same LME-version.

Ok, thank you. I am sorry if I sounded 'demanding' before, I know I have no right to be annoyed, but was just feeling like I was being ignored.
    Anyway, I will try getting it to work some more, A whole clean reinstall and all. If I do get it to work I will let it be known on in this topic.

No worry mate it was okay to ask again if you dont get an answer.

Ok, my update to the topic.
    I did a clean reinstall on both computers, everything new and pretty much went sure down to the part of a bite that everything is the same.
    And it did not work?
    Well that is sad.. still would love to hear if someone ells got it to work or not.. but I am done trying.

Some friends told me, that it doesnt work (mp-camp)...they have the problem, that they cant recruit units in capitals.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Icebear77♔ View Post
    Some friends told me, that it doesnt work (mp-camp)...they have the problem, that they cant recruit units in capitals.
    If LME uses a modfoldered startpos, MP campaign may not work straight away. See here for a fix for it.
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Thanks TC, will check this out after my holidays. +REP