Thread: How to Increase the interception Area?

Default How to Increase the interception Area?

That is the question, how to increase the Area of Interception for the armies?

Thank you guys

Default Re: How to Increase the interception Area?

campaign_variables_tables -> zone_of_control_land_radius

You can also increase the reinforcement range. My overhaul is currently running with reinforcement_radius 6 and
    zone_of_control_land_radius 4.
    Those values will work and won't break the game.

I love you. Another question... How can I increase the percentuage of replenishmentship? I have tried to mod them in the building junction table but nothing... it still not work.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Change the value of those effects
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

tried but it dosn't work

Hm, Lordbaal is right though - that is the main place to adjust it. You get some replenishment from having a general in supply and some from art. Most of it is from the buildings though. If you tried to simply delete them, keep in mind that won't work. We need to overwrite values - if you delete the entry, the game will use the values in the latest patchx.pack.

You right, I know well that, in fact I try to everwrite them with a new one with the new replesmenship parameter but nothing... it seam to still be as the vanilla game... I must check better later