Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War. Global world alteration. Version 3.0

Default Re: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War. Global world alteration. Version 2.9

Quote Originally Posted by Yaropolk View Post
    it is impossible

1 you should use original patch.eng (not changed)
    2 ... and to add in data htw_loc.pack
    3 htw_loc.pack no fonts and ui (only text), it doesn't influence them
    It worked
    Thank you for your patience, im new to this kinda thing
    I was just wondering, some of my units dont have names just like (elite infantry) or (irregulars) is this an error or is the mod just not finished yet?

Default Re: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War. Global world alteration. Version 3.0

,,New army for Georgia"-gonna try it in summer

Default Re: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War. Global world alteration. Version 2.9

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield-Knight View Post
    It worked
    Thank you for your patience, im new to this kinda thing
    I was just wondering, some of my units dont have names just like (elite infantry) or (irregulars) is this an error or is the mod just not finished yet?
    You mean that there are no names of units? Only their class?

I know some names and other things isn't present in English : mod finished - isn't finished translation )

And I don't promise that it will be improved
    Last edited by Yaropolk; May 10, 2012 at 03:04 AM.

Default Re: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War. Global world alteration. Version 3.0

Add artillery strengthening for HTW :
    1. Standard kernels are more powerful in x2 (approximately)
    2. Mortirs now murderers of fields
    3. More powerfully shrapnel, incendiary mix and shells of shock action
    4. All artillery is more powerful

In script

mod "Hetm_artpower.pack";
    mod "HTW.pack";

Autor : nnn90
    Last edited by Yaropolk; June 03, 2012 at 05:36 AM.

You mean that there are no names of units? Only their class?

I know some names and other things isn't present in English : mod finished - isn't finished translation )

And I don't promise that it will be improved
    Ah no problem, still a fantastic mod!

correct me if im wrong...but wasnt Ukraine called "Cossack Hetmanate" back on the 1700s?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesTheGreat View Post
    correct me if im wrong...but wasnt Ukraine called "Cossack Hetmanate" back on the 1700s?
    yes, you wrong

"Hetmanate" it not official name - Bohdan Khmelnytsky, Ivan Vyhovsky, Petro Doroshenko, Ivan Samoylovych, Ivan Mazepa, Pylyp Orlyk in acts and documents used the name Ukraine
    Last edited by Yaropolk; May 14, 2012 at 03:01 PM.

gamer025's Avatar Civis

Default Re: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War. English translation added 20.06.2011

x
    Last edited by gamer025; May 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM.

Brutalsubtlety's Avatar Decanus

My humble apologies Yaropolk, I’m having a hard time getting this baby off the ground. I’ve pretty much followed the instructions, tried three times now to be sure, downloaded the English patch, and still no text. Ahhhhh! Fury!

This mod looks amazing and I especially love what you’ve done with Prussia, simply marvellous; when you have a minute could you give me a hand?

Edit: I think I've found the troublemaker, The Russian language pack, sorry to have troubled you. Crisis over.
    Last edited by Brutalsubtlety; May 16, 2012 at 07:38 PM.

Has anyone found this release to cause crashes? I tried this a while back but once I got into the thick of my campaign I just kept getting crashes to the desktop, regardless of how far back a save I loaded - always ended up crashing eventually

anything I should not do or other bugs known? Is it safe to pair this with a vanilla install and be on my way?

Really love this mod by the way, it's the reason I bought the game

Quote Originally Posted by Lvivske View Post
    Has anyone found this release to cause crashes? I tried this a while back but once I got into the thick of my campaign I just kept getting crashes to the desktop, regardless of how far back a save I loaded - always ended up crashing eventually

anything I should not do or other bugs known? Is it safe to pair this with a vanilla install and be on my way?

Really love this mod by the way, it's the reason I bought the game
    After version 2.1 HTW absolutely stable

Hey Yaropolk are you working on any new mods?

Hey Yaropolk are you working on any new mods?
    no

I am not working serious projects in the summer. And soon Euro-2012

no

I am not working serious projects in the summer. And soon Euro-2012
    Going for Ukraine? Yarmolenko is a great young player! :O

Going for Ukraine? Yarmolenko is a great young player! :O
    Hhha Yarmolenko not bad player, but he not the best young midfielder in Ukraine

Best of the best Roman Bezus now he lider-Midfielder Ukraine national under-21 football team

PS : not to speak about football here, here theme about mod
    Last edited by Yaropolk; August 15, 2012 at 01:08 PM.

Just a heads up - download link for english version is down. Can you please repost?

One question - does this mod include the entire Ornamentum skin packs?

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasill View Post
    Just a heads up - download link for english version is down. Can you please repost?

One question - does this mod include the entire Ornamentum skin packs?
    - Ornamentum - The French
    - Ornamentum Skinpack
    - The Northern War - Poltava (9 units)

??? download link for english version is down? Post #1
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Yaropolk; August 16, 2012 at 10:01 AM.

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Looks really awesome, Ottoman Realism & other submods ? Gonna give a try

EDIT : I play with it, but yet it doesn't really work. I mean, Ukraine is called Westphalia, none of the new units has a name.
    Waiting for help, yet keeping the files but disabling the mod !
    Last edited by Goutlard; September 07, 2012 at 03:49 PM.
    Wind from the East's Awards :

Quote Originally Posted by Goutlard View Post
    Looks really awesome, Ottoman Realism & other submods ? Gonna give a try

EDIT : I play with it, but yet it doesn't really work. I mean, Ukraine is called Westphalia, none of the new units has a name.
    Waiting for help, yet keeping the files but disabling the mod !
    1 You must use English translation HTW

2 STEAMupdate/check must be CLOSED (In autostart W too)
    Last edited by Yaropolk; September 08, 2012 at 04:35 AM.

Hi,I've got no steam and I can't find script folder,though I've switch hidden folders and files,can you help?I've got windows 7