Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War. Global world alteration. Version 3.0

Default Re: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War

ComnenusTheOne, Tango12345 right. As they say at us in a proverb - "In a foreign monastery with its regulations do not go" )).
    Thanks for dialogue on clear me language. If you want to receive more information address to me in the personal message. In Russian or on any the friend, convenient for you, language. For my translator all the same what to translate))

delete post
    Last edited by Yaropolk; November 15, 2011 at 12:08 PM.

SHREDDER's Avatar Creator CoW, TATW, WF&S

Here is the translation of the mod "Hetmanat" http://www.filesonic.com/file/1270674734/patch_en.rar
    3Dmodeller for Call of Warhammer Third Age With Fire and Sword 2 Hetmanat

Bes
    t Ukrainian site and forum Sich TotalWarS totalwar.fun/board/

Default Re: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War. English translation added 20.06.2011

looks good! could you make a stand alone unit pack? Would love to use it

Default Re: "Hetmanat TW" - Ukraine in Empire: Total War. English translation added 20.06.2011

Okuto
    this is impossible. Ukraine is not in ETW - I wrote a preview

Bes

I know Ukraine's not in game but I'm sure you can simply release it as a russia/khanate add-on so we can enjoy alongside other mods. Only being able to use this mod standalone lowers it's audience possibilities.

Recoding would be a mess for me as I'm assuming you replaced one of the factions ingame to create this faction
    Last edited by Okuto; June 22, 2011 at 06:53 AM.

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

Epic works i cant wait.

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

Okuto
    this mod is about Ukraine. A separate pack will not.
    Last edited by SHREDDER; June 23, 2011 at 12:47 PM.

Bes

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

So what's the problem? You can't use these units as Russia/Crimean Khanate?

♔EmperorBatman999♔
    The problem is that it is Ukrainian units. This is not Russia / Crimean Khanate.))). It's like the British units to stick to Turkey and called Janissaries and Sipah )))).

Bes

Quote Originally Posted by SHREDDER View Post
    ♔EmperorBatman999♔
    The problem is that it is Ukrainian units. This is not Russia / Crimean Khanate.))). It's like the British units to stick to Turkey and called Janissaries and Sipah )))).
    I'm sure there is a way for people to use these units as Russia and the Crimean Khanate, just a few tweaks need to be made.

And that's a sort of extreme example, at least the Russians are close enough to the Ukraine and held a few Ukranian territories at this time. And Total War games aren't always accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    And that's a sort of extreme example, at least the Russians are close enough to the Ukraine and held a few Ukranian territories at this time. And Total War games aren't always accurate.

It is quite possible to pass Ukrainian units to other countries. I ordered the Ukrainians to hire in Poland, which has all too few units. I play with Darthmod(DMUC 6.95), no problems.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Provide units of this mod for Russian or Tatars not worth it. Russia has good units from Poltava, and the Crimea is better to give the eastern units.
    MB: ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI
    CPU: Intel Core i7 11700K
    COOLER: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    MEM: Corsair DDR 4 64Gb(16x4) 3600Mhz CL16 Vengance LPX
    VGA: RTX 3080 ZOTAC GAMING Trinity OC
    SSD 1: ADATA XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite NVMe M.2 2TB
    SSD 2/3:
    ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB
    PS: Corsair HX850 Series 80+ Platinum 850W
    CASE: Full-Тower Corsair Graphite 780T
    Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B 31.5", WQHD(2560 x 1440), 165Hz, 1ms, HDR10, ELMB

Quote Originally Posted by Okuto View Post
    I know Ukraine's not in game but I'm sure you can simply release it as a russia/khanate add-on so we can enjoy alongside other mods. Only being able to use this mod standalone lowers it's audience possibilities.

Recoding would be a mess for me as I'm assuming you replaced one of the factions ingame to create this faction
    Okuto you just do not understand what you ask. Army of the Crimean Khanate Oriental type.
    Last edited by Yaropolk; April 16, 2012 at 03:54 AM.

♔EmperorBatman999♔
    You say вullshit.. Clothing (and appearance) of the Ukrainian Cossacks has nothing to do with the clothes (and looks) Tatar and Russian. Before talking nonsense - you should read a little bit of history.

Bes

♔EmperorBatman999♔
    You say вullshit.. Clothing (and appearance) of the Ukrainian Cossacks has nothing to do with the clothes (and looks) Tatar and Russian. Before talking nonsense - you should read a little bit of history.
    I'm sorry, I'm just trying to say that the Czar in Russia or Khan in Crimea must've no doubt hired some Ukrainian troops as auxiliaries and raised at least a few Ukranian regiments at this time.

I'm just saying maybe the troops should be recuitable for countries like Russia since the Ukraine isn't in the campaign. Alternatively you could also modify the startpos and add the Ukraine in?

♔EmperorBatman999♔
    YEs this is true but not many people will be able to enjoy the mod if this isn't done....I'd love to play this mod but I'd have to play it standalone. We can't share the mod out i it's not compatable with the major mods out there

It's only a matter of practical-ness so more people can enjoy this wonderful mod. Yes it's not historical but it allows people to get to experience this great work you're put out, if it's only a standalone then fewer people will experience this mod.

That was the issue with the ottoman realism mod but I fixed it so everyone could play it as it was too good to only be a standalone, there were compromise but we mod so the most amount of people can enjoy. Thus I ask if you could make a unit pack version I don't mean any disrespect
    Last edited by Okuto; June 28, 2011 at 08:14 AM.

♔EmperorBatman999♔, Okuto

I understand you. But give our Cossacks under the command of other countries we do not)))

Bes

sigh.....very unfortunate but it is your work, I merely hoped to give this mod a wider audience

RexImperator's Avatar Biarchus

Perhaps an AoR mod that would allow these units to be recruited by any other nation but only if they control the Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm just trying to say that the Czar in Russia or Khan in Crimea must've no doubt hired some Ukrainian troops as auxiliaries and raised at least a few Ukranian regiments at this time.
    I'm just saying maybe the troops should be recuitable for countries like Russia since the Ukraine isn't in the campaign. Alternatively you could also modify the startpos and add the Ukraine in?
    ♔EmperorBatman999♔ Neither Russia nor the more the Crimean khans never hired Ukrainian Cossacks. On the territory of the Russian Empire had its the Kuban and Yaik Cossacks. With Crimean khans, the Cossacks entered into alliances but not hired to them. It no sense.
    Okuto: It's only a matter of practical-ness so more people can enjoy this wonderful mod. Yes it's not historical but it allows people to get to experience this great work you're put out, if it's only a standalone then fewer people will experience this mod.
    We will not be for "matter of practical" to scoff at the history of their nation. Do not want to historicity?? - go play in the "Transformers"
    Last edited by Yaropolk; November 15, 2011 at 12:09 PM.