Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 1v1 stainless steel 6.4 hotseat

Default 1v1 stainless steel 6.4 hotseat

Hey dare to step up to a 1v1 hotseat with me?well heres how we go, first off all we start early era, savage ai and disable rr checked,only 2 rules, firstont attack human tell turn 10, and second, Have fun!

Core-i7-inside's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: 1v1 stainless steel 6.4 hotseat

I'll join Turk !

LATE ERA: GLORIOUS DUEL

POW!!!
    + MONGOL GATECRASHERS!

This hotseat has exclusively 2 players?
    Please do not ask to join?

Umpire : alladir

TEAM 1
    Kingdom of France - Core-i7-inside
    Kingdom of England - Caesar15
    ----------------------------
    TEAM A
    Jack in the Box Golden Horde - Playeraka

CAMPAIGN MAPS (every 10 turns)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Turn 1

Turn 10

RULES

Jihad and Crusades

*****************************************************************************************************

- No crusade abuse. Only settlements on the way to the crusade, and of the targeted Faction can be attacked. This goes for Jihads too. No joining a Crusade/Jihad to get units and/or movement points and then leaving the invasion.
    - Any army can only join the crusade/jihad if they have the intention to go all the way towards the target and capture it
    - Jihad or Crusade armies are not allowed to fight in battles against armies of same religion.
    - Exploitation of Jihad/Crusade movement points is illegal
    - No Crusade/Jihad before turn 10
    - Only 2 armies can join Crusade/Jihad per faction

*****************************************************************************************************

Battles:

- All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved.
    - Battles against AI can be played.
    Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve(only for player vs player battles).
    - No sallying at clear defeat odds (balance of power less than or equal to 1:4)

Agents:

- You must have 2 spies or more to open another human player's gates.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack. - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort securing a resource).
    - No killing faction leader, heir and princess with assassins.
    - No sabotaging.

Buildings:

- You can only destroy military and religious buildings 3 turns after the city's capture.
    - You shall not be allowed to destroy buildings in a settlement if it is under seige.
    - Ports cant be destroyed.
    - Limited 2 forts per region, you can't build fort outside of your territory.

Other:

- No exterminating a settlement upon capturing it.

- No reloading turns.

- No alliances with the Papal States. Also, you are not allowed to gift regions that are in a war zone to the Papal States.

- No attacking ships inside ports, You can't leave a blocked port.

- No circling armies in order to destroy them entirely. (it mean no surrounding enemy army with several single units,because if enemy army is defeated there will be no survivors)

- Spawned troops when someone gives you a settlement that is near a war zone have to be disbanded IMMEDIATELY the same turn. If settlement is not in a war zone you are allowed to keep one of them to maintain public order in the settlement.

- Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list, and thus lose all their movement points.

- Armies that are defeated in battle may not be attacked on the following turn, as they are banned from moving, either by the game mechanics or by the rule above. They must be allowed to move first, or must be reinforced. If the defeated army retreats to a settlement or fort, this rule does not apply.

- Choose who you wish to be your substitution throughout the game (Your ally, friend ect.) or alternatively, the play Turns must be posted within 24 hours of previous turn(you have 24hrs to do your turn, but faster is better. ),You may er furthest away will be the sub. If not the admin will sub the turn if there is no objection from the player.

- Any actions that may be considered an exploit will be judged by the administrator and other players that are part of this hotseat before decision is made.

SETUP

Very Hard / Very Hard

Last edited by alladir; May 11, 2011 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alladir View Post
    Oh oh oh, maybe I can learn to be an admin here then?

This hotseat has exclusively 2 players. Please do not ask to join.

let me join as England or Moors

Quote Originally Posted by Playeraka View Post
    This hotseat has exclusively 2 players. Please do not ask to join.

let me join as England or Moors
    Sorry, players of more than 1642 posts, or less than 1640 posts only

Sorry, players of more than 1642 posts, or less than 1640 posts only

Playeraka has 1641 posts.

Wow,okay anyway I think I will play as kingdom England so you won't crush me

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar15 View Post
    Wow,okay anyway I think I will play as kingdom England so you won't crush me
    Lol, yes... a bit grandiose but I want to learn how to admin a game properly so this is a good place to start, if you have no objections. I'll make sure no one is cheating, and give help to people if something goes wrong etc.

England and the Turks are the entire map apart... I would suggest someone changes or else you are almost playing single player... with slowness of HS but not the excitement.

In the mean time, take your go in New Blood!!!

Lol, yes... a bit grandiose but I want to learn how to admin a game properly so this is a good place to start, if you have no objections. I'll make sure no one is cheating, and give help to people if something goes wrong etc.

England and the Turks are the entire map apart... I would suggest someone changes or else you are almost playing single player... with slowness of HS but not the excitement.

In the mean time, take your go in New Blood!!!
    first of all, you must set your admin password before do a hotseat campaign.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130556

Okay i wil pick acloser camp...let me think here

Okay i wil pick acloser camp...let me think here
    You England, I'll be France.

who shjould i choose?

I said you England and I France.
    Late Era if you agree.

O okay, i am screwed

Okay everyone ready accept for mr admin here

Okay late era, disbale rr and savage ai checked, O and plz dont attack me within 10 turns in game

Okay everyone ready accept for mr admin here
    Give him a minutes to learn how to admin.

LATE ERA: ENGLAND vs FRANCE

France is first. Let battle commence!

Have you set your admin password already ?

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast