Thread: (request) Behind the scenes?

Default (request) Behind the scenes?

Common guys..can you show us how you're working on tsarsdoms?
    i know you guys are from different parts of the world,but one video showing how you make units or maps would be cool

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: (request) Behind the scenes?

aren't you asking too much ?
    and insted of making units and startmap the modders have to deal with topicks such as yours
    Last edited by Bagatyr; June 12, 2011 at 01:44 AM.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Ah come on dude don't be so harsh with the man. But it's true, what you ask would be very time consuming and take the focus away from the modding work. what would you rather people do: work on actual modding or making videos of them modding? That's why we have previews, to show the work that has been done so far.

Ah come on dude don't be so harsh with the man. But it's true, what you ask would be very time consuming and take the focus away from the modding work. what would you rather people do: work on actual modding or making videos of them modding? That's why we have previews, to show the work that has been done so far.
    I have no bad filings against him but i am impress by the work and the discipline that there is in TGC forum . And they are mooving qute fast while we here have made 3 factions(not to forgeth that some of them will have changes ), half of the map,start models of two others .... And insted of consentrate ourselfs on the mod work we are loosing time in some fan topicks or fight each other about history . If it's about something connected to the mode ok.

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

Dont get me wrong - I really like the TGC and the work they has already done but their units are not so detailed as Tsardoms units. koultouras is a unit making machine but when you make half of the magyar rooster for a day dont expect the level of details that for example the phoenix ottoman units ...

Dont get me wrong - I really like the TGC and the work they has already done but their units are not so detailed as Tsardoms units. koultouras is a unit making machine but when you make half of the magyar rooster for a day dont expect the level of details that for example the phoenix ottoman units ...
    yes i agree with you .But consider that if there is more order here duce and poenix will have more time to work insted to deal with as all

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

In my oppinion there isn't that much harm around here, i understand new-comers who are anxious to know when this mod will be released. Althought we all know that there is no answer to that. It's true in the past we have had some issues with threads being closed due to arguments but this hasn't happened in a long time.

As you guys i am a fan of TGC and will definetly play that mod when it comes out. But we have to keep the proportions of their manpower compared to the Tsardoms manpower, a lot more modders are working on that project. Fortunately there are newcomers to Tsardoms aswell so i am very optimistic!

New recrutes ! That sound great .
    If you ask me the half made map is the biggest succes of this mode. At this moment (and probably in future) there is no other mode with so detailed,historically accurate and beautifull map .
    True there is big difference between the manpower but phoenix,Rus-Bey and company make amazing units and thats why this mode will be the greatest that has ever been made for MT2.

tudor93's Avatar Primicerius

eh, you have to deal with the fact that this mod has only 2-3 moders (am I right ?) and the rest of them are really not interested in making a mod for our beautiful Balkan countries ; So ... you have to wait because I'm sure there is still a lot of work to do;
    I want to help but unfortunately I'm not so good at those computer thingies so I can't mod either;
    I'll go play dragon age or something until this mod is done
    Înfrânt nu eşti atunci când sângeri,
    nici ochii când în lacrimi ţi-s.
    Adevăratele înfrângeri,
    sunt renunţările la vis.

SpyrosM91's Avatar Despotes

Quote Originally Posted by tudor93 View Post
    eh, you have to deal with the fact that this mod has only 2-3 moders (am I right ?) and the rest of them are really not interested in making a mod for our beautiful Balkan countries ;
    no, you are not right.....

you can check the "game information" thread in order to see our members....

and the reason we are not in full capability is because it's the end of the academic year and everyone has exams to give....but as soon as the semester is over....
    Last edited by SpyrosM91; June 12, 2011 at 08:37 AM.
    Proud Tsardoms Total War: Historian - Coder - Scripter - Mapper

oh common..cant i see spyros or some other member from the team do atleast a 1 minute vid?
    not neccecerely HD,i just want a headsup

tudor93's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Daco-Roman View Post
    oh common..cant i see spyros or some other member from the team do atleast a 1 minute vid?
    not neccecerely HD,i just want a headsup
    patience is a virtue, little grasshopper
    Înfrânt nu eşti atunci când sângeri,
    nici ochii când în lacrimi ţi-s.
    Adevăratele înfrângeri,
    sunt renunţările la vis.

‚maybe I can upload a vid of the map.

I could use that time to work on map instaed, you know, and actually finish this mod.

I will see what I can do when I find some extra time on my disposal.

TTW GRANDMASTER

Quote Originally Posted by il_duce_! View Post

I could use that time to work on map instaed, you know, and actually finish this mod.

thank you!

Why don't give me some units i will make some video of battle ? Maybe Rovine 1395

Quote Originally Posted by Bagatyr View Post
    Why don't give me some units i will make some video of battle ? Maybe Rovine 1395
    Kosovo, Chernomen or Velbazd would be even better !

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shy View Post
    Kosovo, Chernomen or Velbazd would be even better !
    lets not push our luck ^^