Thread: How is work progressing?

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Default How is work progressing?

Not asking for release dates. I would like to be updated on how far the team is in the process, maybe in %.

Default Re: How is work progressing?

Crossbow units are at around 75% completion. Biggest problem there is the reloading animation, but we're making steady progress.

After that, I guess the focus will shift to the Elven Battlemaidens unit. The textures for the chainmail bikinis are sort of intricate.

I'm sorry - no doubt someone will have a more serious response shortly.
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

I'm not sure I can measure the overall completion rate... We are doing well in average (some departments really well, others not so much). It's a very feature-rich and complex mod, which means everything takes exponentially more time.

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Quote Originally Posted by CountMRVHS View Post
    Crossbow units are at around 75% completion. Biggest problem there is the reloading animation, but we're making steady progress.
    Is that sarcasm, or are there really going to be crossbows? I don't remember any from LOTR, and I have read it like 7 times.

After that, I guess the focus will shift to the Elven Battlemaidens unit. The textures for the chainmail bikinis are sort of intricate.
    Thank Eru Ilúvatar I don't take whis seriously.

@Aradan Yes, I am aware of all that, I just wanted to know a bit more on the progress. Is it nearing 50%? As far as I am aware you have some units and the environments. And a map.
    Last edited by Blatta Optima Maxima; June 11, 2011 at 12:20 PM.

We are more than 50% done, that's for sure. Let's say around 75%, for discussion's sake. Not that the number means anything, but if it makes you happy...

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

I would say 74,66%

Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

I am counting the crossbowmen too. Their animations will be done soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    I'm not sure I can measure the overall completion rate... We are doing well in average (some departments really well, others not so much). It's a very feature-rich and complex mod, which means everything takes exponentially more time.
    The most ambiguous answer possible

I hope it will be done by the time semester starts again...otherwise I'll see a massive grade drop

Imagine what is happening with my grades, that I'm still during a semester atm and with exams and thesis near at hand...

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Lothlorien to go, then environments are basically finished.

On the visual frontline, I have to do some extensive unit skinning, and 2d artwork, maybe some models here and there.
    I read this so called Bible, and found it to be a third rate story in which this so called 'jesus' is nothing more than a shameless lampooning of Brian, which has inspired joy and laughter in millions.
    -unknown YouTube user

beerin's Avatar Libertus

any chance of a peek of something?

Éorl's Avatar Domesticus

Next week, but no promises. I'm currently tidying up things and waiting for a last outsorce help to come to complete the environments.
    I read this so called Bible, and found it to be a third rate story in which this so called 'jesus' is nothing more than a shameless lampooning of Brian, which has inspired joy and laughter in millions.
    -unknown YouTube user