Thread: Top 5 Mods you are waiting for?

Icon5 Top 5 Mods you are waiting for?

Hey Guys while we wait for the release of DoM I just wanted to ask everyone what future mods besides DoM everyone else is also eagerly awaiting.Have put my thoughts on it in brackets.Feel free to share.

1.FATWoM (of course on the top of my list.Finally the full game with all factions brand new environments,Units,unique Features and overall building upon the the best middle-earth based game there is period I say you cant go wrong there. Tops my list).

2. Hegemonia City states (Potentially one of the most awaited RTW Mods of all time.It has seen so much turmoil and chaos finally about to see release this month. I am more of a greek aficionado than a roman one. The most exciting features I find to be unique custom settlements,completely redone strat map and much more.Could it be the RS2 killer?)

3.Rome Total Realism 7 Grand Campaign.(The final realization of the Rome Total Realism Mod series.Almost every thing overhauled from factions to map to units to economics.This is a must play mod for every Rome Faction player).

4.Hic Est Lacedeamon.(This might not be that popular or I might be wrong.I love this mod as its gonna be a spartan focused mod that's using XGM as its base.More expansive with custom settlements beautiful units, Custom spartan portraits,I look forward to playing this mod very much).

5. LOTR:TW 2.09 (This is more of a upgrade patch than a full release but has gained my interest because of the great work on remodeling the unique settlements.It would really feel great fighting battles near those settlements.Plus Watching Ents In action if added is sweet).

I guess that's my two cents worth.Would like to hear what others think and of course their own lists.Cheers.

Default Re: Top 5 Mods you are waiting for?

1. FATW

2. EB2

3. RTR VII

4. Third Age total war 3.0

Not much into other mods really, those are the four I know and look forward to.

Edit: hegemonia city states looks very nice, I might add that one as my number 5
    Last edited by fireblade; June 10, 2011 at 02:48 PM.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

1: rome medieval 3.1 have you seen those new textures for the citys , rome medieval is gonna shape into a very very good mod soon, 2:inca total ,if it ever makes it .3:fatw , love the new enviroments .4:rtr 7 , looks good hope they have decent enviroments for this as well ,5:rise of persia , looks to be shaping up well

1. The Great Conflicts - for Byzantophile like me it can't get better than this. First mod that deals with this era.

2. FATW - Dominion of Men - explanation is needless

3. Age of Darkness 2 - Another mod with rarely used era and Byzantines in it.

4. EB 2 - EB 1 and FATW are my favorite mods, enough said.

5. Third Age TW 3.0 / Dominion of the sword / IB:Restitution Iustiniani

The_Valiant's Avatar Semisalis

1.) FATW DOM- obviously...

2.) Hegemonia City States- I just want to try it.

3.) The final RTR

4.) Assyria Total War- a new time period that hasn't been covered much

5.) My own mod concept... Unfortunately, I don't know much about modding and I don't really have the time. It's a Native American mod set just before the European discovery of the Americas and continuing until full-scale colonization by the major European powers - Flight of the Arrow: Total War
    One's back is vulnerable, unless one has a brother.
    - The Saga of Grettir the Strong

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    1. FATW

2. EB2

3. RTR VII

4. Third Age total war 3.0

Not much into other mods really, those are the four I know and look forward to.

Edit: hegemonia city states looks very nice, I might add that one as my number 5
    QFT

save number 4. I'm only looking forward to three mods

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

No particular order: FATW, IBFD 8.0, AoD II, RoP III. The fifth could be Hegemonia, but the thing is, I am not too excited about it. Or any other mod of the rest.

Hmm, I'll have to look into The Great Conflicts. I've been wondering if anyone would make a Byz-focused mod!

There was another one ... dominion of the sword? Something like that. Sounded promising, but I've forgotten the details and don't know about release.
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

I'm really looking forward to Napoleonic Total War 2 getting the campiang it deserves.

And also i'm geting BI back on my comp so theres soo many more mods:FATW,Ran no Jidai and Hegemonia City States.
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    Hello

FATW
    Westeros TW
    DOTS
    TATW

The tale of Legio IV Flavia Felix: After cowardice during the Revolt of 69-70 AD the IV Macedonian was reconstituted and renamed IV Flavia Felix, or "lucky legion" signifying its luck at not being dishonorably disbanded.