Thread: Artist wanted.

Borissomeone's Avatar Citizen

Default Artist wanted.

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong spot for posting this, but I am looking for a 2D artist for a one off job. I'm hoping someone would be willing to make a cover for my fan fiction that is about to conclude. Now this isn't a little project i worked on for a few weeks, its been going for 2 years and now is finally coming to an end and I was hoping to have something special done for the last cover for my tale.

If you would like to know more and think you could help out send me a message or post here and I can tell you what I would like done.

Here is an example of one I did (Judging from the skill displayed here if anyone is kind enough to help
    theirs will be much better). So something like this but better.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Please help.

Cheers,

Borissomeone
    Last edited by Borissomeone; June 10, 2011 at 12:23 AM.

Under the Patronage of TheFirstONeill.

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

Default Re: Artist wanted.

I can help you out. But I need to know if there are pictures I can use and if there is a size requirement?

Same questions as abbew's. Unless ofcourse, he already got the job

Quote Originally Posted by abbews View Post
    I can help you out. But I need to know if there are pictures I can use and if there is a size requirement?
    Thank you so much I have uploaded some shots (attached zip file). Have a look and let me know if you can use any of them. As for the size, it can be the same size as the other one I posted, about 800x600 (but if you want to go bigger no problem.). As for text in the picture can you please add 'Tales of Thera' using whatever font you deem in right for the job. Again thank you, I have seen some of your work and I'm impressed with your talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper_LTU View Post
    Same questions as abbew's. Unless ofcourse, he already got the job
    Thanks as well friend would you be able to do some sort fancy 'The End' using one of the shots? That way my readers get a double whammy of fine art work.

If either of you have any questions please just ask , oh this goes without saying you will both get full credit for helping out. Maybe others will follow suit and make requests once they see your art.

Again thanks,

Borissomeone

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

This is just a WIP.

I made it 600x800 instead of 800x600 since I think that looks better. It can then also be used in a pdf or as cover for a book
    What more text do you want under the title?

That sir is just perfect the way it is. It's simple in its beauty and has everything I need. Thank you sir, I'll let you know when its posted so you can see the glory heaped upon it.

Domesticus
    Artifex

My humble piece of work - it's not even nearly as good as Abbew's, but I'm rather pleased with the outcome.

Just thought to share it here as well.
    ~Goofy

You should be proud of your work friend, a fine fine effort and I'm very lucky to have a talented artist helping out.