Thread: I can't play battles

Default I can't play battles

So I have a bit of an issue...

I cannot play battles on this mod and I'm not sure why. I had it running on XP compatibility and things like that. I can't play any historical battles or any campaign battles. I have installed 2.0 and I think I installed it right but I might have messed up somewhere.

Any help you could offer would be great, thanks.
    "Through this sign you shall conquer"

My political profile

Default Re: I can't play battles

Did you install with the new links? or did you install with the old ones? I had trouble playing the campaign as well. I decided to try the old download links and the patch. It seems to have fixed the problem since i am now in year 120 B.C. with the Romans. Nobody seems to respond here so i thought i might throw in my two cents.
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Thanks. By old links did you mean the links to the old version of the game? Those worked well for me when I played them. But what does 2.0 add that the pre-final release didn't? Well I guess if I can't play the 2.0 version then it doesn't add much...Ah well... The old one was still fun. I have Roma Surrectum 2 installed now so I might come back to this in a few weeks. Thanks though.
    "Through this sign you shall conquer"

My political profile

you did well. i'll reup the mod with new changes
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

mgabor27's Avatar Tiro

I have the same problem...I have not tried the old links yet.