Thread: We want to see a TROM3 with AUM-SHO! ^^

Default We want to see a TROM3 with AUM-SHO! ^^

Can we expect to use AUM-SHO custom units and TROM3 custom units in the same campain some day?

Bongfu's Avatar Senator

Default Re: We want to see a TROM3 with AUM-SHO! ^^

That would be a question for Swiss Halberdier, not us.
    Lorehammer - Team Lead
    A Radious Total War: Warhammer Sub-mod

I know - i asked him but he is buisy with the 4 AUM-SHO versions - so i thought it couldn't be wrong to ask here too.

I would do it myself, but actually i still need to learn to do that (english isn't my "mother languae" and i never played NTW, so the tutorials are a bit confusing for me) - and this month i just have too much to do.

But thanks for the answer.

so nice to meet you.Office 2007,hope to be one of your friends,coach handbags,where you lived?Coach Outlet,I think you are a good guy and have good. favorites. In this connection, by theend of these new features will certainly contribute to social sharing and more rapid progress.

oh yeah that would be great!

I believe the answer to this question is in the suggestions thread. The answer was no as most of the new units have no historical basis thus not viable for this mod as he tries to make it as historically accurate as possible. I also know this because I too have asked for them

EDIT: They can be added to the mod though yourself, but will throw off balance and will go around unit caps. May have other unknown effects as well.
    Last edited by Americanus Supremus; July 26, 2011 at 09:25 PM.