Thread: Cant play XC with BI.exe. And Random Crashing?

Icon5 Cant play XC with BI.exe. And Random Crashing?

I cant play XC when I download it with the BI.exe. It will show up to the screen, but when I choose campaign, it will say "Please Select an Item From the List" and If I try to start a battle, it will just go back to the faction selection. The only thing that I can do is Historical Battles. And when I exit out, it will say something about line##, Galatians, and something about the historical start date. I wanna get this working with BI because it would seem a lot better for it.

Also, When I dont have BI.exe, I can play it, but in 30 minutes in playing it, it will crash and return to desktop! Anyone know why?
    This is a A to B conversation, so C should stay out of it before D and E kick the F out of you.

Default Re: Cant play XC with BI.exe. And Random Crashing?

Try getting the 1.6 Patch for Barbarian Invasion. I had tons of similar problems with various mods, and even the descr_strat fix for unlocking all vanilla factions, until I did that.

Zarax's Avatar Triple Chaosmaster

Default Re: Cant play XC with BI.exe. And Random Crashing?

Sounds like you have the early RTW gold edition.
    Like jedibob said, try installing patch 1.5 for Rome and 1.6 for BI, things will get much better.
    The Best Is Yet To Come: