Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ninja Skill Builds

Default Re: Ninja Skill Builds

Quote Originally Posted by Mohrdekhai View Post
    I've ninja related question that's been bothering me for a while. Can ninjas increase army movement to some degree automatically?
    In FOTS, yes they can.

Though the effect is minimal for noobie ninjas, scouting for army does slightly increase the army's movement points. I believe there's also a perk on the ninja tree for a further 10% movement embed bonus.

Spying, as far as I can tell, reduces the chance of your ninja being spotted by enemies on the campaign map. My +3-into-spying (covert agent and its follow up) assassin doesn't get discovered very often, letting him move about more hassle-free. It's not foolproof, however : I'm currently trying to determine whether the proximity to a town makes it more difficult to stay hidden.
    Last edited by BubbaLou; May 15, 2012 at 10:53 PM.
    BubbaLou's Primer for Gunpowder TW's. Formations and tactics for things that go boom.

Foederatus

I think spying increases your chance of: Spotting enemy ninja, Staying hidden and spotting enemy armies in ambush. Scouting is for scouting your armies, which is amazing. With Max level in mil spy I can get a army from Omi to north Shinano in 2 turns

Okay -- i know i'm horribly necroposting here (over a year and a half!), but i was wondering if anyone had the three screenshots from the OP around? The links show up as broken to me.

Interesting ideas, but your pictures are not coming in under the spoilers. Can you give us the arts progression by level or repost the pictures? That would be helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12