Thread: Should the Ikko Ikki be able to recruit Ronin?

Default Should the Ikko Ikki be able to recruit Ronin?

Hi,

I've got a problem that has me a bit confused. I installed DSM 2.35 late last night and started my first Ikko Ikki campaign.

All went well until I remembered today that I should have also copied over the AUM SHO mod user.script.txt from aum_sho_dms (plus, of course, the encyclopedia entries) to make the two mods work together properly. So I did that and started a new Ikko Ikki campaign.

But now the Ikko Ikki combat schools no-longer have ronin troops available - where they did yesterday with my faulty set-up. Iv'e tried various combinations of reinstall, but only the Darth/AUM SHO install with the incorrect (Darth) user.script.txt gives me back my ronin.

Can someone tell me if the Ikko Ikki are supposed to be able to get ronin under Darth? I'm only running DSM and AUM SHO so the problem - if there is one - id from a clash between these two mods.

As it is, my sword, archery and yari schools are only good for allowing producing Ikko Ikki monks with the relevent weapons - they won't train any type of troops (samuri or ronin) on there own.

Default Re: Should the Ikko Ikki be able to recruit Ronin?

They should be able to recruit Ronin. Something was messed up. Just re-install DarthMod and probably it will be fixed. Moving this to the correct dept.

♔DARTH LEGO♔'s Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Should the Ikko Ikki be able to recruit Ronin?

@midwinter:

Is the case of the mysterious ronin caper solved....?