Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Creation vs evolution total [relism] vs [Ferrets54] Commentary thread

Adar's Avatar Just doing it
    Civitate

Default Re: Creation vs evolution total [relism] vs [Ferrets54] Commentary thread

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasOfAthens View Post
    Didnt TR claim the canyons were made when the water receded or fell down from the clouds?

So you lose Ferrets?
    The loser would be the debater who fails to follow the rules of the debate. That is what separates the debate club from the other debate forums. Here it's not about having the most spare time, it's about debating.

So I think he won several months ago since TR failed to follow the rules agreed upon in the debate.

Default Re: Creation vs evolution total [relism] vs [Ferrets54] Commentary thread

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasOfAthens View Post
    Didnt TR claim the canyons were made when the water receded or fell down from the clouds?

So you lose Ferrets?
    I guess that is for you guys to decide.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54 View Post
    I guess that is for you guys to decide.
    We should start a new thread.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

When "Debating" against TR the only winning move is not to debate in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordinquisitor View Post
    When "Debating" against TR the only winning move is not to debate in the first place.
    He asked me to do this debate
    "When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like Fidel Castro, not screaming in terror, like his victims."

My shameful truth.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Asked me like 20 times.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789